180 SEC GAMES IN 9 WEEKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180 SEC GAMES IN 9 WEEKS

That equates to twenty a week or roughly three a day... Well I have watched in the last three weeks 65 SEC games. Why? I have always said that I know my stuff in the SEC and felt that this year I would watch every game that I could from last year again. I am not sure that I can get them all but I will get the biggest games that every team played. I actually watched Alabama/Texas A&M today... What a great game even though Bama lost.....I want to be better than ever and have made a personal commitment this year to know the SEC inside and out. Maybe I will just keep this 56 percent thing going but I know that I can do better and I am more focused than I have been in years....

Hey maybe I will hit 43% as I do in the NFL.. you never know...I will be more informed and I hope to get back to my old self.. Finally after looking at Widestrides Best College cappers I am in like 8th and that just won't do.. 56.3% Sux in my book and I aim to improve on that this year..

man I am excited about this year and I truly wish everyone the best and I hope in the end that I am in the running....

Take care RR84!!

fixing to watch an Auburn game from last year.. This should put me to sleep....
Working...
X