Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Pool

Hey Everyone,
    I know there were many of you that were interested in the Survivor Pool that I compete in every year. If you are interested send Jeff an email and he will forward it to me. Make sure to include your screen name.
    Wisconsin5473

How is it played?

Comment

I would be interested it that as well. How much is the entry fee ?

Comment

if interested - email

bettorsworld at gmail

Comment

What is the exact address that I have to type for the e-mail ? I would like to join this contest. Sorry for the hassle. Thanks.

Comment

bettorsworld and then the @ symbol and then gmail and then . and then com

Comment

Wisky I got your message but I didnt get the contact number. Please text me or leave it on my voicemail. Thank you.

Comment

Wisconsin,

I will do one if we do the same deal we did a couple of years back. Hey, I suck at the pros..

Comment

Wisky ty for the phone call the other day regarding this contest, After careful review I have decided not to join please take no offense

Comment

Wisconsin,

I am going to email Jeff, but hopefully it is not too late to enter, the person that I have been in his survivor pool for over 25 years past away this weekend, therefore, that's the end of our contest, so it's scramble mode.

I need my survivor fix!
                    Last edited by Taxman; 09-03-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

wisconsin,
                      I got in the survivor pool. My screen name for that one is babomber. Thanks for the entry info and good luck.

Comment

Survivor Pool

Is it too late to sign up?
                        Thanks
                        Randy

Comment

Originally posted by chevy-37 View Post
                          Is it too late to sign up?
                          Thanks
                          Randy
                          You're cutting it close. They need payment by Saturday so I this morning I sent payment through the post office to have the individual receive it by tomorrow evening.

Comment

So I'm in a bunch of them this year, and at least 40% of the entries in week 1 are on Indy. I'm avoiding the Colts, hoping that they thin the herd early, and going mainly with SL, and a couple with Detroit. Could be a real short year for me.

Comment

Almost blew up the pools with NE and Indy losing late in 4th quarter. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X