Baseball capping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball capping

If I told you guys all my down to the wire losses in baseball this week you would find it amusing and think I was lying.

Sometimes you are cold, but other times just unlucky.

I don't bet big money on bases for good reason but this stinks. Also, I think the books are getting smoked with the chalk winning at least 85% the last 10 days. I am a dog, fade the masses player so I can vouch for that.

Good teams are winning. And I bet on bad teams foolishly.

Watch these dodgers. Dangerous...I've watched all of the cards series and the cubs before. Lots of bats and sneaky good pitching.

Dodgers vs. red sox world series.

Don't forget last Sunday??? The favorites went 15-0!!!!

There are a lot of good all around teams (DET/LAD/TEX) and a lot of bad teams (HOU/CWS/Cubs). Most of the time, fundamental sound teams find a way to win. Case in point, Pittsburgh today.

I could not believe got the Dodgers -110 w/ Ryu tonight. Sometimes the Books miss the odds too.
    Last edited by Taxman; 08-08-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

woodee and Taxman, don't ignore ATL.
      They will be rested and ready come playoff time.

Comment

Woodee - consider taking a look at the MLB 1st 5 inning lines.......eliminate those down to the wire losses cause by the relief pitching......

Comment

Yeah. Trying some of these 5 inning lines. But now my teams are starting slow and coming back late.

Go figure.

I do like that angle overall tho and have added it to my capping. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Wow, see the juice today!?

TB -210
            DET -220
            OAK -300
            ATL -310
            TX -220

Laying that much juice is insane, and a recipe for disaster.

Comment

The juice on the heavy favorites is a killer. One has to win 60 to 70 percent just to break even when the juice is between -200 and -300.

Comment

Baseball is damn near impossible to beat.

Just too many variables to deal with as opposed to football.

Bullpens, luck, and bad bounces kill a good wager.

And as for the juice , you cannot lay that much day to say ever. Parlays can be won with those odds but it's still hard to pick a winner even with good pitchers.

Tampa bay is a good example tonight. I thought they were the best play on the board...but they are losing to Seattle as I type. I passed with that high juice but almost bit.

Comment

I think a made my last baseball bet this year tonight.

Blue jays Tied in extra innings. I have them +1.5.

Red sox score 2 in top of 11th. Toronto loses by 2. Lose my rl bet.

Unbelievable! So sick of this shit. No worth the aggravation every night for my small entertainment wagers. It's not about the money, it's about the losing!!

Arrgh!

Comment

One more to end the night and pour salt in the wound....

Have Mets in the first 5 with Harvey on the mound. Mets up 1-0. 1 out, bottom of 5th.
                    Dodgers score 2. 2-1 dodgers.

Another loser that was that close to a win.

Wow!

Comment

I actually thought this game was over...so one more bad beat. You can't make this stuff up!

I have the cubs +1.5. Tied in 11th. Reds score 2 in top of 11th. Heading to bottom of 11th now.

So on my 4 bets tonight I have been screwed on 3 of them with Pittsburgh pending--which should have been over but the left fielder dropped a routine ball.

Double wow. I wish I was drinking beer tonight to ease the pain!

Comment

And it's over. Reds 6-4

Worst bad beats ever in one night!

I will quit bitching bc I am seriously done with baseball but this is just crazy!

Comment

I lied. Played one more play tinight on the pirates.

Cards are toast. Bet as you see value the rest of the year.

They have holes. Beltran is fading as much as I love him.

Pirates are the team of 2013. Will be a great series with the braves.

Comment

In case you missed it, I guess Jim Joyce can't call a game ending strike 3 on a pitch center cut that was just above the belt. Next pitch, the Giants hit a 3 run homer. Send the Nats down 1-2-3 in the 9th. I'm just glad I didn't take the Nats, because I was on the under 8.5 and had to sweat it out as it became 4-3 SF going to the bottom of the 9th when the game should have ended 3-1 Nats.

Comment

damn

Comment

Working...
                              X