pick Bama games over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pick Bama games over

Usually when you think of Bama you think of great defense and running the ball. They will do both this year but what you will see that you haven't seen a lot of in the past is big plays by the wide outs. I have been AJ Mac's harshest critic but what I have always said that he can do is throw the long ball. He is the best in quite a while and he has plenty of weapons to throw it to. Alabama never has much to brag about when it comes to the receiving chore. Other than Julio there really wasn't much to talk about and besides they were always going to run with Richardson and the other backs.

Bama's defense will be good but certainly younger especially when you get past the first eleven. They will give up more points than the great defenses of the past. That combined with Amari Cooper (big time player)
    Kenny Bell (can beat anybody in the SEC deep)
    White, Norwood, and others, this offense will rack up some serious numbers.

Because of this, I think Alabama games will play over more than under..

Take care,

RR844

I'm going to challenge you a little bit. With first 2 on the road and brand
    new group on the O line, will AJ have the time to hit those receivers?
    Also, how will Saban game plan?
    Obviously, past that and up to LSU there won't be any troubles.

You do bring up one great capping tool that is ignored. That's sticking
    with one team and one betting prop that will pay off over the entire
    season.
    Take care.

Comment

There is nothing wrong thinking every game is going to go over. And when you win a few the line adjust. I think what Red was trying to say was look for the Crimson Tide to score a lot of points and also give up points in the process.
      Last edited by Carpet; 08-14-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

You're right. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Carpet,

That is precisely what I am saying. Will every game go over? No, but this won't be the line up and run, run, run, and occasionally pop one deep. I think they will pop deep and deep often. Will they go to Pac10 football?..NO.

Kman,

Good point. I think there are some holes in the O-Line but they do have some experience and the drop off won't be as bad as even I first thought. Barrett Jones will be missed in my opinion more than the others. Like Carpet said, I am just saying be very aware of the deep ball from Bama this year. For the first time in quite some time or maybe ever they have the skill players in place to do it at will.

Take care guys!

Comment

Working...
          X