That bald head white dude at Illinois is for real-ILLINOIS Basketballl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bald head white dude at Illinois is for real-ILLINOIS Basketballl

John Groce Illinois basketball coach continues to impress with his recruiting effort as he builds a great team.

Leron Black is a solid ILLINI lean with Coach Groce. I am saying Leron Black to Illinois. This is HUGE if it happens adding a 5 star player and it will open the flood gates.

Illinois is also all over the Big Man Cliff Alexander it will come down to Kansas or Illinois with Alexander deep down I think that he will pick Illinois just to many signs SHOWING UP.

It is good to see Illinois going toe to toe with the Blue bloods for top recruits, and Coach Groce is the right man for the job.

Leron Black has given his verbal commitment today to Illinois-A Huge 5 star pick up for Illinois

Comment

There is major rumblings going on lately with the sky rocket direction recruiting has taken. Landing Leron Black was HUGE the first 5 star recruit outside of Illinois in almost 20 years. The magnet has arrived.

The dominoes are set to fall for Coach Groce and Illinois as he puts together a minimum top 15 class ranking with the window to make it a top 5 class in the nation.

Good players attract good players they all want to play together we all get that. Now Illinois has the top players in the 2014 class liking what they see.

Cliff Alexander (Big Cliff) # 2 player in the 2014 class really likes Coach Groce and is strongly considering Illinois. Many say Kansas is where he will go.

Illinois is going to get Snider and Alexander before the month is out my sources tell me and they are pretty confident.

Comment

There is something cooking at Illinois as we speak tonight will let you know more soon but the sky looks Illinois Orange on the recruiting front

Comment

Good News coming tonight for Illinois Basketball recruiting, will report back later when the news breaks

Comment

Quentin Snider commits to ILLINOIS ranked #28 in the nation by ESPN class of 2014.

A Pure point guard that hails out of Kentucky he is projected to win Kentucky High School player of the year this year. Snider had originally committed to Louisville and then had a change of plans.

This is a MAJOR Pick up for Coach Groce this stud fits perfectly into the type of team he wants to have.

2 weeks ago # 34 Leron Black commits to Illinois and today # 28 Snider. This coach is seriously putting together a top 10 class over night.

I told you early on good news was coming for Illinois and it again occurred.

The Dominoes are falling and getting bigger each time. There is always a reason when this happens. I am here to tell you that the next Domino Illinois after THIS is # 2 Big Cliff Alexander. And for some reason this all makes sense.

Illinois has never landed 2 out of state players ranked in the top 50 in history the same year. This Illini coach is a machine.

When Snider was asked what was it about Coach Groce you liked he said."He is for real and honest. He talked about playing with a chip on your shoulder. Illinois game is to push it up tempo it fits me perfect"

I will keep you updated on future events-EXPECT A MAJOR event in the next 3 weeks.

Comment

ESPN has just moved Illinois to # 5 in recruiting class of 2014.

Today Cliff Alexander # 2 player in this class canceled Louisville visit and replaced it with Illinois.

Good things are coming for Illinois basketball stay tuned for a major announcement next few weeks one that will rival the Illinois fan base into a frenzy of positive.

Comment

# 3 Cliff Alexander has eliminated Tom Izzo and Michigan State from the list tonight. It is down to KANSAS,ILLINOIS,MEMPHIS and DEPAUL.

While Kansas has been the perceived leaders with BIG CLIFF, Illinois has made up major ground.

Big Cliff today "Coach Groce said I would be the man at Illinois-Coach Self said I would have to earn playing time".

His parents are key in this process, hard to imagine to have a 17 year old 6' 9". The parents love John Groce and trust him.

Nov 15th is his announcement day-I say Big Cliff is coming to ILLINOIS

Comment

FROM ESPN

Chicago Simeon junior forward D.J. Williams committed to Illinois on Tuesday.

Williams, a 6-foot-7, 203-pound small forward, chose the Illini over DePaul, Florida, Georgetown, Providence, Purdue and Southern Methodist.

“From my first time on campus, I was just thinking it was the right move,” Williams said by phone on Tuesday morning. “I’ve liked [Illinois] coach [John] Groce on and off the court. It’s also close to my home. My family can watch me play. The Big Ten is also one of the best conferences in the country."

Williams is ranked No. 28 in ESPN’s Class of 2015 and is the highest-ranked recruit Groce has landed since being hired in March of 2012. Illinois has two top-50 recruits committed in the Class of 2014 and signed two top-100 recruits in the Class of 2013.

Comment

BIG RUMOR AT ILLINOIS;

Illinois is picking up major ground in the recruiting battle for Cliff Alexander # 3 player class of 2014.

Illinois is closing ground fast on Kansas and my sources tell me Illinois will land Big Cliff.

Announcment 11-15 on ESPN. I expect more information to leak out in the next few days.

Comment

Quentin Snider has decommitted from Illinois at the last minute and signed with Louisville-Another NUT PUNCH for Illinois and recruiting

Comment

Fucking Terrible today for Illini basketball-Alexander commits to Kansas

Comment

Working...
                        X