Red Raiders SEC picks for 8/31/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders SEC picks for 8/31/2013

Well now lets do this and hopefully we will break the September CURSE..

N.C. +11 (I love South Carolina to win the SEC and perhaps win it all but with the Dawgs on the horizon this one they better be careful of. They have a shot to lose straight up and will not cover)
    Vandy +3 ( Nashville at night..Enough said)
    Oklahoma st -12 (Miss st will return to their old selves this year)
    UL Laff +10.5 ( no comment on the Hogs)
    Virginia Tech +18 ( Inflated line and could be Bama's wake up call)
    Auburn -15 (they will beat them like six ways to SUNDAY)
    Florida -23 (same thing and Toledo won't score one single point)
    Kentucky -4.5 ( Just a hunch)
    Clemson +1.5 ( A high scoring affair but Clemson scores last)
    LSU -4 ( I have went back and forth on this one but LSU)

Now I have never picked them this early but why not.....

Good luck my friends.. Roll Tide!

My college POW will either be LSU, Auburn, or NC...

Comment

I think there is a reason that Bama' line is tha high. Giving Saban a whole year to prepare for a team is dangerous!

I say Bama by 21 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
        I think there is a reason that Bama' line is tha high. Giving Saban a whole year to prepare for a team is dangerous!

I say Bama by 21 at least.
        I agree that they can and I just picked every SEC game without a lot of thought in them. Actually I should have waited and picked my favorite 3 and the Bama game certainly isn't one of them. But Hey I picked them this way so I will live with it. LOL remember and I am not joking that September has not been kind to me at all. But it usually does get better so we will see.

Still not really sure about Vandy/Miss but I think now I do like Vandy a little more. I do have a couple of favorites out of the bunch though and will probably ride with them for the most part.

Take care!

Comment

That ole miss game scares me now. I did play ole miss already but it seems like that is the trendy pick for week 1.

I just made a small play as I think if you can get +3 or more with vandy at home, it would be a very sharp play.

Comment

I am going to back peddle a bit on my last post....I just looked things over again on Ole MIss. As I said before I think, they are in a revenge spot from last year when they had the game all but won at home against Vandy, and Vandy scores a long TD to win 27-26.

I still like my Ole Miss play. But I feel like when I get a number on % of bets, the maority is going to be all over Miss too which I do not like on Thursday night football!

Comment

Woodee,

It is tough trying to figure out the first week or so. I know that both teams won't be pushovers at all. Mississippi I think will be very good and if it were not for their schedule, they could compete for the West. I am not saying winning it but compete. The schedule is just too tough in my view for them to be there in the end. Vandy has is a question mark with not having Rodgers there. I just feel that this one could go either way but I do lean toward Vandy. I hope I haven't talked you out of your first pick. Good luck and maybe it all will come clear in the next week.

Comment

That game is probably a good pass actually.

I see the consensus is on Ole Miss around the other sites and I do nto like that one bit like I said before.

A lot of the stuff besides that fact which I look for shades me to Ole Miss. I think I have looked it too much and see both sides to it now.

I think the line will get to +4 myself so if you are going to bet Vandy for sure, I would wait.

Comment

My two cents- Old Miss is gonna roll Vandy

Comment

Working...
                  X