J. Football demoted to 2nd team all SEC by coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. Football demoted to 2nd team all SEC by coaches

JM was voted second team all SEC by the coaches this week. Aaron Murray was voted first team. I am not arguing that Murray shouldn't be number one but why wouldn't you keep pumping this kids head up while you can. From the reports I hear is that he has looked sluggish at best in practice. I for one hope Saban voted Manziel first team. This is just my opinion but if you piss a great player off he usually performs. This of course all hinges on his eligibility this season. I think he will get through this with just a slap on the wrist like Cam did a couple of years back. I think he even has Cam's lawyer. lol. I just think this kid has got too full of himself and that is the reason for his actions as of late. Why would you want to wake him up. They should at least wait until after the Bama game to piss him off. lol

RR84

He's a D-Bag...One team and player I am rooting against this year is A&M and Johnny.

Success went to his head. If he was serious he would stay out of the party scene as social media is too big now not to be photgraphed.

Lets see what he does without a NFL lineman blocking for him. Guys are going to take shots at him.

I haven't check out the schedule but I hope they play SC and Latimore knocks the piss out of him!

Comment

Latimore is a part of the NFL's 49ers now.

Comment

Yeah. I meant clowney actually.

Comment

Working...
        X