kbhirsch 66-52 (55.9%)
    Augustus 37-30 (55.2%)
    oakas 50.5-41.5 (54.9%)
    Sakras 64-53 (54.7%)
    Woodee12 64-53 (54.7%)
    EseDink 56-48 (53.8%)
    Oldluds 49.5-42.5 (53.8%)
    Dr Ray 43-37 (53.8%)

Everybody on this list is awesome and I am glad to be on this list with them.. I however challenge all of you to take it up a notch.. I am a firm believer that these guys are here for a reason..You are all great but let us turn it up and do better... Although WhatNots and Tax are in holy ground with 60 plus percent. I personally think if you do 60% you are aces in my book. Totally awesome for the both of you.. I however am going to give special props to my buddy Wisconsin.. He and I talk quite a bit and he could easily be that much or higher. Sometimes circumstances play a part into how much you are able to pick games. I know for a fact that he is one of the best cappers on this site and has not been able to focus on football for the last year or so..Trust me he is one guy that you will always want to get input from.....Crazy as it sounds he intimidates me..lol That isn't an easy task but he is so knowledgeable about college football that it is intimidating..

I hope all the above keep on keeping on.. Very nice guys.. I would like to add Bret in the conversation..I think Widestrides list only includes people with five years under their belt..Bret is like the best newcomer on our site..

This post was never meant to put anyone down but only to give a shout out to the best..

Take care guys and let's kick some serious ass.....

I will break the September curse this year..I love the challenge and love being the underdog in college football..

I think I mentioned a couple of years back of how it would be fun to have a contest with teams.. It could be 3 cappers, two, or however many everyone would like. I personally like the two player concept. Maybe every team puts up 100 and winner take all..Myself and Wisconsin could be one team.. Woodee/whatnot..Tax/luckyL..Lax/Miklos for example..now those are four great teams.....Of course this would come out of everybody's pocket but I think it would be way too fun..

Comment

Working...
    X