No announcement yet.

COLLEGE UPSET OF THE WEEK POST THEM HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e wash 49 oregon st 46. oregon state was favored by 26 points. now that is an upset.

Comment

I will tell you what Ref.. post some winners yourself or shut the ffff up.. Now my trying to be nice only goes so far.. I can pick winners dogs or favs.. I have a proven record.. You my friend are a leach..That is okay with me but just shut the fff up...Sorry but I can only be so nice.....

Comment

why would you talk to me like that? i'm confused. did i say something to you personally?

Comment

man I don't want arguments..I will post this thread and you have an option to pick. But what you don't have is the option to tell me how to run it..PERIOD... I really have no beef with you other than that..

Comment

usted seņor, es una bolsa de viento

Comment

uno momento por favor..

Bag of wind my ass.. You my friend are full of shit and I can say that in Mexican if you would like..

Comment

dude.. I am no dumb ass..

so Que PASA?

Comment

obviously my Mexican friend thought he was talking to an uneducated village idiot..I am really sorry for the banter but I will try my best to post the lines to everyone's benefit.

Comment

Just a quick peek..

Congrats to:

BAMA25
                    OLDLUDS
                    ALLSPORT
                    BRET3518
                    THE BOYS

Official records Tuesday..

Comment

You are right little red raider hood. I did think I was speaking to the village idiot. But since you knew I was "speakin mexican" I now know otherwise.

My sincere apologies, Senor

Comment

I Have decided not to post in this game thread that I Originally started years ago, It pains me to see that the original intent of this contest has changed.

This should include all games and not a select few games.The whole goal was to find that dog gem to win straight up by 3 or more.. If a line is posted then it is in play in my mind.

To limit the available picks to ones liking makes no sense to me, it is all are nothing in my mind. All games should be in play (no limit). There is no limit on the amount of games we all look at.

I know Red Raider you are volunteering to run this contest and you will probably tell me if I do not like it I can just leave and maybe you will leave and quit in a hissey fit, who knows? You are hard to judge.

Any way I will stay if you keep my original model that I created PICK
                        ONE GAME COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK UPSET 3 POINT OR MORE MUST WIN STRAIGHT UP-ALL TEAMS WITH A VAILID LINE INCLUDED.

Comment

Working...
                        X