No announcement yet.

COLLEGE UPSET OF THE WEEK POST THEM HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAB......................I wonder how many will take Nicholl's St?

Comment

no Ill +3

Comment

syracuse +9

Comment

W Kentucky

Comment

UAB +3.5

Comment

Boise State +3.5

Comment

Villanova +16 don't buy the culture has changed that much at the Heights.

Comment

W Kentucky

Comment

Purdue +10.5 taking the new coach who upgraded vs. coach whose best days are in the past

Comment

First off,

Thank you to everyone that has participated so far and hopefully more will. I am going to limit the selections next week to the marquee games. I appreciate again everyone participating but the Furmans, Georgia st type games will be allowed this week but I will shorten the list next week.

Also I did this hurriedly the other night, so I will make a better list of the rules when next weeks lines are posted. One in particular that was left out is that your team must win straight up to get the win. The only part the point spread plays into it is that you must pick a dog of 3 or more points.

I think some valuable info has come from this contest in the past and this why I chose to run it again. Thanks to Lax for him doing it the last year or so and I hope I can just do half as good as he did..

Good luck today guys,

RR84

Comment

SMU

Darn RR, I already had Ga. St. as my upset pick for Oct. 5!
                        Last edited by Krichinsky; 08-31-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Whoops, didn't know my dog had to win straight up. I don't see that happening, but I think they will cover.

Too bad K-Man. SMU kept it close for a while.

Now I have to pull for my Frogs tonight.

Comment

winnersbyt&b

UAB + 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                              SMU

Darn RR, I already had Ga. St. as my upset pick for Oct. 5!

Kman,

I really don't even know who Georgia st is. lol Bottom line, we usually only have a select few that participate and I think we all would like picks on teams we have actually heard of. I didn't watch one play of the SMU game last night and I apparently didn't miss anything. I am just trying to break my September curse and it isn't starting out well. lol

Ock. That was my bad. I got in too big of a hurry the other night and didn't exactly lay down the rules. Thank you for participating..

Take care buddy!

Comment

boise st. cause why not

Comment

Working...
                                X