• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boise st

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
      First off,

I am going to limit the selections
      The whole goal here is to find a GEM 3 points dog or more to win. My question is why limit the selections? We should not limit the selections to marque games as it defeats the entire purpose of this thread.

This thread is called College Football upset of the week and that should include all teams-there is a much more added value

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        The whole goal here is to find a GEM 3 points dog or more to win. My question is why limit the selections? We should not limit the selections to marque games as it defeats the entire purpose of this thread.

This thread is called College Football upset of the week and that should include all teams-there is a much more added value
        Carpet..

No disrespect intended and you are certainly welcome to take over this but I don't give a rip about Elon or any team like that. If division 2a is what we are looking for then you most certainly should run it. I will do the marquee games as I and Lax have done in the past. Did you see Elon on Lax's spreads...NO.. nor will you on mine.. sorry big guy..

Comment

I aint gonna dance with that

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
            I aint gonna dance with that
            sorry Carpet that you feel that way and again you are certainly welcome to take charge of this because I actually don't won't to but as long as I am you will abide by my rules or you are welcome not to post here..

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              sorry Carpet that you feel that way and again you are certainly welcome to take charge of this because I actually don't won't to but as long as I am you will abide by my rules or you are welcome not to post here..
              we are fine brother me and you it is all good

Comment

Carpet,

for crying out loud you started this contest and never once had villinova as a selection.. So why are you bitching now?

Comment

im with carpet. i come here for winners. i could give a rats ass whether it's alabama or georgia state. why on earth would you want to limit winners?

newsflash - the books have been posting "extra" and "added" games for a years now and the list of board teams keeps growing. the smart guys are the guys that know georgia state and elon.

i hope you guys keep posting. post em in another thread if you have to. you have fan here.

Comment

Originally posted by ref View Post
                    im with carpet. i come here for winners. i could give a rats ass whether it's alabama or georgia state. why on earth would you want to limit winners?

newsflash - the books have been posting "extra" and "added" games for a years now and the list of board teams keeps growing. the smart guys are the guys that know georgia state and elon.

i hope you guys keep posting. post em in another thread if you have to. you have fan here.
                    Well ref.. You or Carpet are most certainly welcome to start you're own thread but on this one Elon or Georgia st. won't be on this thread.

Ref.. if you know what the shit you are doing you will see plenty of winners on this thread and I just wonder for such an opinionated person... Why didn't you post a pick?

Comment

You know I am trying to be nice but when some nobody named ref tells me how to run a contest that I really am running for the benefit of the site.. Now that pisses me off.. Still I will regress.. and I will be nice.. Holy shit..

Comment

wow

Comment

We shall

Comment

i dont handicap. i like to follow guys who do their work and know their stuff. whether it's some big sec school that every football fan and bettor in the world knows about or whether its some small school only their 300 fans and sharp bettors know about. i want all the winners.

love,
                            nobody

xoxoxo

Comment

Okay here are the official rules:

You must pick a dog of three or more points.
                              You're dog must win straight up to give you the win.
                              You must post them by 11AM Eastern no exceptions...
                              Everything picked today will count regardless of these rules..
                              If you want Elon and Colgate lines then you are on the wrong thread..

Hey I just wanted to do this to help everyone because I see a great benefit to this thread. I wish Lax would have kept it going because he did a great job. I will do my best and I am sorry to Carpet and Ref for my remarks.. My goal is for everyone to win.. I think you will love this thread and I will post the lines asap and I will post records on Tuesday as I said earlier... There is no money here. But what you will see is some great picks by some really great people..

Comment

i dont handicap. i like to follow guys who do their work and know their stuff. whether it's some big sec school that every football fan and bettor in the world knows about or whether its some small school only their 300 fans and sharp bettors know about. i want all the winners.

love,
                                nobody

xoxoxo
                                So what you are telling me is that you hate that I won't post Colgate versus Slippery Rock... Well Ref..you need to move on brother..Dude I am doing this for free and because I see benefit from people who actually post..

Comment

Working...
                                X