Early CFB results...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early CFB results...

just checking to see how everyone was doing so far...I had a pretty decent thursday...I was fortunate to get Utah St at +4.5 and a big win with UCF...lost on Vandy though. so far I`m up 2 units...got W.KY for 1 unit and Northwestern for 3 units, could be an exceptional weekend if both hit. I`m BACK BABY!! I`m BACK! Check in here with your results so far.

Sucky.

1 win with ole miss last night. Struck out with tulsa and the USC over.

May play smu +4.5 tonight yet.

Comment

you`ll rebound...I thought about playin the SMU game as well..I would be more tempted if the line was 7, good luck.

Comment

Had the UNDER in South Carilina, but my big play was Fresno. I thought they had a better defense.

Comment

I hope you stayed away from SMU Woodee..surprised they threw in a clunker. Oakas, plenty of opportunity to cash in today!

Comment

I passed actually. I forgot I played the over Ina parlay. That was a nice cover on that to finish the parlay for me. Scored late to put it over. I needed that!

Adding Saturday.

B college -15.5
            Under Iowa -niu 53
            Northern Iowa +9.5---see nd state knocking off k state last night. Similar team from same conference. And Iowa state is young.

Comment

Ohio State looks like they are not ready. Today a 36.5 point chalk losing by 15.5 to the spread winning 40-20 that is pitiful for a # 2 team that showing today, Keep your eye on the buckeyes they are not as good as advertised. I did not bet this game

OK State - 12.5 today was more of a chess match and I went large on this 12.5 points to cover (My college game of the week contest pick) One thing that stood out was how great the defense is for Ok State -The head coach says this is the best defense he has ever had as a coach.

Cincinnati Bearcats over whelm Purdue today as a 10.5 fav. How far Purdue has fallen it is amazing.

And the stinker of the day (I did not bet this game) was ILLINOIS -17.0 at home vs a sister school D 2 SIU. Illinois fails to cover winning 42-34. Illinois has one of the worst defense you have ever seen. The kicking game for Illinois is horrible. I see no progress with this team other than the offense has been opened up a bit. Give up 34 points to SIU and there is no hope

Comment

Don't forget to enroll for the Mock Hilton Contest.

Comment

Probably more that a few un-happy alum at the big boy schools today.
                  Buff +34.5, Rice +27, Temple +29.5, Toledo +23.5 all cover.
                  and...W&M +33 loses to W. Virginia by only 7 points. Wow.

Comment

My wagers have been UNLV-LOSS
                    CINCY-WIN FOR BIG DOLLARS
                    MICH-WIN
                    VT-LOSS
                    CLEMSON-PENDING BUT I LIKE MY ODDS..
                    THAT IS IT..

Comment

I am embarrassed to say that I actually laid 60 pts today....and won :^ /

Comment

This ended up being a pretty sweet weekend, W.KY and Northwestern came through and I ended my week at 4-1 for +6 units. I hope this train keeps rolling into next week.

Comment

Thru Saturday I am dead even money wise but under 50% in picks. I went big on okie state so that helped out my other bad picks.

Lean towards Ohio u for me on Sunday. Good team coming back but the same for Louisville. 21 may be a bit too much. I bgiing to make it a play possibly before kick off.

Comment

Working...
                          X