AJ Mac's big toe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Mac's big toe

It is not much of nothing but AJ did have his big toe nail taken off yesterday. Maybe Alabama runs more like usual and this doesn't matter at all. Rest assured my friends, there zero chance of Bama covering this line if AJ isn't himself or gets knocked out for some reason. I had to take 21.5 from my book. If all goes well Bama could certainly cover this. I do think the VT defense will keep them in it with Saban maybe taking care of AJ....

JUST MY THOUGHTS!

Take care!

RR84

UNDER 45.5

could be the best thing here..

Comment

I don't see VT scoring more then 14. I think bama comes out firing to work out te kinks on offense then play conservative. My guess is 34-10 bama

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
        I don't see VT scoring more then 14. I think bama comes out firing to work out te kinks on offense then play conservative. My guess is 34-10 bama
        I agree with you bret but what I am saying is that as AJ goes..So does Bama....

Comment

well apparently I was right and wrong.. when you have 89 yds total offense but are up by 18 obviously your special teams were good.. No way it goes under but how could you see that coming?

Comment

Well with the special teams and turnovers it doesn't really matter what the offense does lol

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
              Well with the special teams and turnovers it doesn't really matter what the offense does lol
              In the end the score matters my friend and it did go under and Bama covered which is all that matters..

Nice call..

Comment

Working...
              X