Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally won a CPW game in September

Holy shit..

I finally won one in September..lol No matter how the record was for the whole day I did win one game in September..lol
    I really have had the worst luck and I guess just some bad picks in September in general..Maybe I have a shot this year..lol

I won't hold my breath because September has a few more weeks..I usually shine in October and November and it would be great to get out of the blocks for once..

I think I just did..lol

I once new a guy that won 8 games in a row he remained slient during the win streak-then one day he started talking about and he never won again

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
      I once new a guy that won 8 games in a row he remained slient during the win streak-then one day he started talking about and he never won again
      Hell, I since my win today that may make me like 3 and 10 in the month of September and in no way am I bragging . I am just actually glad to win a College game of the week in September. No way was I bragging.. Carpet.. You seem to misinterpret my posts.. Hell I still am one of the worst September pickers ever.. I am sorry for the confusion..

Comment

I bricked my first pick so if I tank again this week I'll probably do the honorable thing & just quit.

Comment

Working...
        X