DINGERS NFL PICKS WEEK 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DINGERS NFL PICKS WEEK 1

Another football year. I developed my own system going on 10 years now. Looking for that magic formula. Sometimes I tweak too much and it goes in the wrong direction. I have a really good record in the playoffs....so stay tuned. System likes alot of dogs week 1.

Top 5
    3* Buf +9.5 (Call me crazy)
    2* NYJETS +3.5
    1* JAK +4 (I was suppose to pick this game in mock hilton Dinger 1)
    1* SF -4.5
    1* CIN +3

Best of Rest
    BAL +8.5
    TEN +7
    WAS -4.5
    ATL +3
    CIN +3 (LOVE THIS PICK)
    CLE -1
    SEA -3.5
    MIN +5.5
    OAK +9.5
    STL -4.5
    NYG +3.5
    SD +4

good luck man.
    I like some of them at least

Comment

Im on-

KC (jax is putrid)
      HOU (chargers are putrid)
      TB (jets have a long way to go to even get to putrid)
      CIN ( HUGE year coming)
      ATL (legit SB contender)

but then wtf do I know? I have a 10 pt, 17 pt, & 21 pt teezer with Ravens & the game under....welcome to another NFL season of getting drilled up the ass. Did I mention I am also going against Peyton Manning AND this unknown Julius Thomas in BOTH my larger $$ fantasy leagues? FUCK the NFL.

Comment

Can you believe that ravens game? Wow.

I had balty in a teaser at 17.5 and thought it was golden going in.

And I passed on manning in my fantasy draft....

Comment

That completed pass (that hit the ground) was a huge momentum changer. Bal up 17-14 and would have faced 4th down. Instead Harbaugh keeps the challenge flag in his pocket and Payton parade begins.

We laughed at a dude during our fantasy football draft taking Payton first round before Rodgers and Brees. He who is laughing at us now.

I personally like the Bengals, Falcons to cover

Comment

I had Bal +14 and OV 43. I also thought it was in the bag at HT. Wow.....what a freakin shocker. I also had E. Carolina -21 who are ahead by 25 with a min left and has F. Atl. on a 4th down try at the 10....pass to the corner of the end zone which is bobbled, bobbled and then bobbled again.....the guy finally gains control with one toe down as he falls out of the back of the end zone for the TD and backdoor cover. Bad day in Black Rock.

Comment

Feeling a little better about my Buffalo pick.

ESPN Insider:
              Wiseguys' view: Laying more than a touchdown on the road in the NFL is the quickest way to the poorhouse, so the wiseguys know it's "dog or pass" here. In fact, over the last three years, home dogs of 8 or more points are 24-3 ATS.

Comment

Working...
              X