No announcement yet.

Widestrides NFL Week 2. YTD: 6-4, 60%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I an leaning Pittsburg tonight. Just think they keep it close. I think cinnci wins but no cover.

Your day sounds like mine yesterday. I lost all my 2 unit plays but won my others. Carolina was the one that hurt the most!

Comment

Dallas kicking a 53 yard field goal for no reason killed my day-glad the bastards lost the game straight up they deserved it with that coaching move.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        Dallas kicking a 53 yard field goal for no reason killed my day-glad the bastards lost the game straight up they deserved it with that coaching move.
        They thought they would get the ball back. If it was less 4th and 10, then might have gone for it. Still should have, maybe.

Comment

Damn, Dalton's slow feet and short arms and legs cost me the Teaser. Got the straight bet. They say just bet sides with Teasers, not totals. Totals fall outside 6.5 points much more often than the sides.

10.5-7 on the weekend, but was 0-3.5 on the Thursday night game.

16.5-14.5 or 53% for the first two weeks.

Comment

Both of those teams stink.

Bengals are better than pitts but I don't think they make any kind of playoff run. They are just missing something that could put them over the top. I think it may be a better coach actually. Lewis kind of sleepwalks the game. Can't put a finger on it. I feel like the way the game went, Cinnci shoould have won by 14-17 points easily. Big Ben had one good drive when he hurried it up a bit.

I think Sunday and Thursday nigth football has overtaken MNF for must see TV!

Comment

It was weird how many receivers were overthrown or dropped the ball.
              I really do think the CBA agreement that lessened practices is killing these players. They need more practice in the offseason and between games and to stop being such whiners.

I like that all teams play thursday night. Sunday night is certainly the better matchups. MNF just doesn't get anything good anymore. They get bottom of the barrel last pick now.

Comment

Working...
              X