• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati - Monday Night Football

Current line -
    Cincinnati -6.5 / 40.5
    Pittsburgh +6.5

So tempted to buy 1/2 pt and go Pittsburgh + a TD here. Tough divisional match-up that the Steeler's have dominated
    going something like 13-2 SU @ Cincy since '98 and 12-2-1 ATS. I realize Pittsburgh looked horrible on offense last week
    but the Jets looked horrible 2 weeks in a row and still went 2-0 ATS winning once as 4 pt dogs and losing by just 3 to the
    Pats as 12 pt dogs. The reason they did so was in large part to defense, which Pittsburgh has. Their defense can keep
    them in this game and Roethlisberger can work with very little at times.
    Cincy managed just 30 pts total in the 2 match-ups last year and Dalton had just 1 TD pass to 3 INT's in those 2 games.
    The Bengals also had trouble running the ball with just 14 yds in one and just 80 yds in the other. Pittsburgh held them to
    185 total yards in one and just 267 yds in the other. 2 of Cincy's 3 total TD's were from a pick 6 and another resulted from
    a Steeler TO at the 8 yd line, so 1 TD drive in 8 quarters.
    I think people are over-reacting to Pittsburgh's offensive woes last week but after how bad they were they still held the Titans
    to just 16 pts and only lost by 7. Tennessee had scoring drives of just 49 yds (TD), 37 yds (FG), 62 yds (FG) and 8 yds (FG) and
    just 229 yds of total offense. I'll take the Steeler's to at least cover a TD.

Dragon

That 1/2 point is huge as the hook I can easily see this ending up like St Louis +-6.5 vs the Falcons and losing by a half.

Beyond that I truly think Big Ben will right the ship just not tonight. Pitt has to many injuries and it will not be until week 4 Big Ben will have some weapons to work with.

Comment

Steelers and Ben Pathetic so far. Just an ugly offense. No time for him to throw, and when does get a second he over throws it. Receivers are off too.
      I will be surprised if they even sniff a touchdown this game.

Only thing keeping them in it is that the bengals stink too with their conservative approach.

I am glad I am not a fan of either of these teams! Boring,

Comment

GO BEARS

Comment

I haven't finished crunching my numbers, but that line will be close to mine.

Comment

Working...
          X