X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 3

Took a teaser for tonight
    2* KC +10, over 43.5

I am leaning to the over because of Chip's high octane offense but do think KC needs to grind the ball and the clock for a chance to get the win. I do have a thought to try to middle that total with a teased under but probably not that bold. We'll see what's what at halftime.

Other plays so far
    3* Detroit/washington o49.........-skins defense a sieve, both teams capable of scoring and score they will!
    2* gmen +1.5.......................-One of these teams goes 0-3. I had the giants pegged at 0-2 start, think they go 1-2 this weekend.
    2* buffalo +3 -130 (bought that 1/2).........-Jets have a 10 day rest and are actually playing good defense. But I don't think they can rush the ball and I don't think they can stop a decent bills team.

2* Green bay -2.5...........Bengals off the short week gave the anemic pitt a couple opportunities. Can't do that against rodgers.
    1* chicago -2.5.............Pitt can't do anything on offense, now they go against this bears defense? Good luck.

Teasers
    10pt teasers at -120
    4* det/wash o39, GB +7.5, seattle -8.5
    3* NE +3, NO+3, GB+8
    3* SF -0.5, Chic +7.5, Denver -4.5

Well, it figures i thought it could/would go under but 4th down a td or fg would do it plus a missed fg. Oh well. I did do that 'middle' teaser with chiefs n under but again dont list, dont count. 0-1 to start week 3.

Comment

I also like Gmen and Green Bay and maybe Chicago, but Blitzburgh may come after Cutler and test that OL and then anything can happen. Pitt D could outscore their O.

Comment

True, they will go after cutler but with Bennet playing very well and being on the same page with cutler and Forte also fit he has dump off options.
        Pitt D could score but the bears D against god awful unable to run the ball pitt could also score.

Good luck though widestrides and let's go GMEN!!

Comment

Adding
          2* tenn/sd over 43......both have been moving the ball well both able to do so against a common opponent who put up big points on them as well (houston). Think it sails over.

Comment

Add
            1* o21 tenn/sd 1st half

Comment

thanks all let's get em

adding
              1* Pats TT o13.5 1st half....think they want to come out swinging.
              1.5* detroit TT over 10.5 1st half..... teams jump on the skins this year, see no difference.
              1* Baltimore +1 ...... Ed reed coming back, they know what to do there. Houston LT out. Texans been hanging in there just barely, about time they drop one.

Teaser
              2* San Diego/tenn o35.5, pats pk

Comment

2-1 on the day. Stupid rivers keeps his mouth shut and/or not blocked fg i got that easy. Trash.
                Still it's positive coin.

2* gmen 2H -3 EV
                Good god they look awful. That line is a mess with 5 + sacks. Still, they had several missed opportunities that i think a +14 game spread is value.

Comment

holy crap we are awful. This is what those skins fans felt like all those years? Sucks.

Comment

let's pick up a little more

3* SF -3, over 38.5

Comment

some bad garbage beats
                      gb wtf. skins, no more pts really?

-4.5 on the morning with a couple pending and afternoon/night left.

Comment

1* miami -3 +105 2H

Comment

1* sf/indy o23 2H
                          1* bills 2H pk

Comment

8-11 -11.6 this week so far

23-27 -3.6* for season

some bad beats today. my first 5 plays.. 4 fail. 1 epically. updated total

Sticking with chicago even though I see a fair amount on pitt
                            so remaining:
                            1* chicago -2.5

adding
                            1* chicago -2
                            1* chicago +4, under 46.5
                            1* chicago 1H TT o10

Comment

3-1 in evening game.

Season: 26-28 -1.7*

Comment

Working...
                              X