Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday Night Football!

2* Denver -7, o41.5

Will be looking at some props and of course hoping denver does what denver does which is ease into the game 1st half then hammer it down 2nd half. Makes denver and over 2nd half generally a great play.

Good luck fellas!

Comment

Following your lead, resteasy. Have Oak -.5, 1st Q.
      GL

Comment

Denver starts out slow in first half as mentioned above. I like the under for the first half.

Comment

Is that a 1st half play on Denver -7?

I assume so.

Looking at all the BS that happened yesterday like SF losing SU as 10 point favs and the Giants getting blown out, I think Denver probably covers the big number tonight.

I want to make a case for Oakland, but the only angle I see which is not a good one is teasing 10 with some other week 4 games to +25.

Good Luck...I will probably watch this one from the sideline or make a 2nd half bet like you said!

Comment

no woodee, it's part of a tease. 7pt teaser.
            denver -7, o41.5

I don't have a first half play going but will look at that first half under. I see it at 26. It's tempting.
            I see oakland +3 +120 1st q in my local book.

more so it's good to know for the 2nd half. If the first half is or seems low the 2nd half over is much more likely as has been the trend extending back to last year (I don't have numbers it's really from recollection and observation).

With that said, I'm adding
            1* 3rd quarter denver -3 -130
            1* 3rd quarter o9.5 -130

good luck!

Comment

Got Oakland +4.5 -105 1st Q. I like that a lot.

Comment

well, not very slow to start against the oakland raiders. I was hoping for a closer slower start like they tend to do.
                o/u 2nd half is 23...

0.5* 2H o23

Comment

You have got to be f****ing kidding me. Cant punch it in and a peyton fumble to kill me 3rd q. Just my luck

Comment

last time denver didn't score a td or greater 3rd Q was week 2 last year.
                    Still, with the 2nd half over just barely hitting that's a smalllllllll profit + the teaser.

3-1 +2.2*

season: 29-29 +0.5*

Comment

Working...
                    X