Red Raiders SEC picks for 9/28/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders SEC picks for 9/28/2013

Mississippi and they won't need one point period..Actually and this has no bearing on the outcome tonight.. they should be favored.. I said if you go back through posts that they could beat any of the three but will certainly beat either LSU/Texas AM/Bama.. I think they will beat two of the three.. This was my words before this season and I SAY THEY WILL SHAME ALABAMA NEXT WEEK....I MEAN SHAME THEM...

Hey I am just 50/50 so far though..But Alabama will lose next week and should be getting points..

Comment

What do you think of the LSU/Georgia game?

Comment

I like Georgia Bret.. Murray seems to be playing really well right now and with them at home I just think they will get it done. Both defenses are young but talented but I think Georgia has a few more weapons on offense. I actually am going to make them my CPOW. I know most of my post about Ole Miss and Bama was frustration from them playing so bad against CS. I know Mississippi will be ready but I don't want to pick them for my CPOW and have to somewhat pull for them. I do think they can will and will cover the number.

So my SEC picks so far are:

Mississippi +15
        Georgia -3

4-1 last week 80%
        8-8 ytd 50%

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Nice week last week.

Bama favored by 55.5 this week. Total is at 60. Against Georgia State.

YOu think they can or will out up 70 like some of these teams are doing?

Comment

Well I can tell you if Georgia st's qb is a stupid as Mississippi's and runs his pie hole they will burn them by 100. lol

absolutely they can but like you said will they?

Comment

Dont mind if I chime in here on this Bama 55.5 spread.

Saban first has never been one run the score up and he has no reason to do so in this spot. Saban is friends with Georgia States coach and he will call off the dogs at half.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                Dont mind if I chime in here on this Bama 55.5 spread.

Saban first has never been one run the score up and he has no reason to do so in this spot. Saban is friends with Georgia States coach and he will call off the dogs at half.
                That is another good point Carpet. Two weeks ago, I totally believe he did the same thing against Colorado st. Gus M. being the ex defensive coordinator.

Comment

Just my opinion but Alabama could score 60 points against this team in the first half........in their sleep....with their 2nd string of players on the field.....Just because he may not WANT to run up the score, doesn't mean they won't........Seriously, say it's 42-0 at half and he sits his first team down, what makes you think the other kids don't wanna run plays and score ? ....Georgia State is a shade better than a high school football team......Take those points at your own risk !!!.........I'm on 'Bama to crush !!!!! Good Luck fellas !!!!
                  ;)

Comment

Didn't see a thread for RR SEC this week yet...

I think a team that is ripe for a letdown this week is Georgia.

I am taking all the point I can with Tenny at home this week. Hopefully the line rises a bit more than +10.5 before kick off. The majority of the action is on Georgia but the spread is not budging much so I think some sharps may have the same thought I do.

RR? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                      Didn't see a thread for RR SEC this week yet...

I think a team that is ripe for a letdown this week is Georgia.

I am taking all the point I can with Tenny at home this week. Hopefully the line rises a bit more than +10.5 before kick off. The majority of the action is on Georgia but the spread is not budging much so I think some sharps may have the same thought I do.

RR? Thoughts?

Woodee. The new thread is in there somewhere. You may want to fade me because I haven't been exactly knocking it out of the park.

Comment

Working...
                      X