X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland @ Denver - Monday Night Football

Current line
    Denver -16.5 / 50

Some -16's around and some 49's are out there. You'd think the OV would be a gimme considering Denver has scored 49 and 41
    by themselves in the first 2 games, and given up an average of 25 ppg. They have won by spreads of 22 and 18 so the line looks
    doable also. The difference in this game could prove to be Terrell Pryor's mobility though. The Raiders have actually been able to
    sustain some drives this year with Pryor's running ability as he's gone 22 for 162 yds while ripping off a couple 20+ yd runs.
    Along with a healthy McFadden the Raiders have won the time-of-possession battle in both games so far.
    Their defense has also looked much improved but, of course, they haven't seen anything like this offense yet. The Broncos have 4
    legitimate targets in the passing game with D. Thomas, Decker, Welker and J. Thomas and Knowshon Moreno has been enough to
    keep defenses honest. The Raiders defense will have their work cut out for them and I can't see the Broncos scoring less than 34.
    The Raiders should be able to score also.... at least a minimum of 17....so I think a minimum of 51 pts total is very realistic barring
    a barrage of turnovers that tend to kill scoring drives.
    I'd be a little leery of laying close to 17 pts though as the double-digit dogs have been pretty tough ATS so far. But I'm not going to
    bet against Denver either so I'm going to stick with the OV 50 in this one and just get ready to watch a shootout.

A trend that supports the OV. "The OVER is 8-2-1 over their (Denver's) last 11 games, including a current stretch of 5-0-1"

Comment

I teezed Den with the over....raiders look putrid & rudderless.

Comment

wow! no sooner did I post the above, the raiders somehow managed to score! I look like I have a winner on my hands! my first in 6 years! PRAISE JESUS!!!

Comment

Finally I post an opinion and don't end up looking like a moron :^ /

Comment

SPOT ON DRAGON.....GOOD WORK.
            ;)

Comment

Working...
            X