• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football - San Francisco @ St Louis

Current line
    SF -4
    StL +4
    Total 43

San Francisco has been out-first downed 42-26 in the last 2 games and has managed just 10 pts total.
    Now they travel to division rival St Louis who has played them tough recently with a 24-24 tie and 16-13
    OT win last year. The 49ers are dealing with a few injuries/issues with Vernon Davis a little gimpy, and 3
    note-worthies out on defense Patrick Willis, Nnamdi Asomugha and Aldon Smith. St Louis is back at home
    after a 2 game road trip and I like them to hang within the 4 pts in this one.
    Pick: St Louis +4

As for the total, I liked it a bit at 41 but not so much at 43. A 7 pt teaser with St Louis +11 / OV 36 looks appealing
    though.

Meant to add that SF has given up 29, 27 and 28 pts in their 3 games.

Comment

The injuries are huge and Kapernick might be feeling the sophomore pressure. Like the pick of St Louis...still a little scary.

Comment

Wow.....didn't see that coming. I'd like to go on record right now by saying that Sam Bradford is not a very good QB. I realize his OL didn't do well but still......what an absolutely pathetic performance. And how about that Daryl Richardson? 12 carries for 16 yds with a long of 4 yds....and he can't catch either. Again, I realize the OL didn't provide many holes but still......
        Coming off a bad performance at Dallas, plus coming home, and....playing against a division foe.....I really expected a much better effort tonight by the Rams. Horrible offense, horrible defense, horrible play calling....if I could come up with one word to describe their performance tonight it would have to be.....OK let me think.....oh yeah..... HORRIBLE.

Comment

Hard to see how the Rams change much this season. With the personnel they have what you see is what you get. Makes you really wonder why Fischer was so keen to backburner S. Jackson last year . Guess so he could develop this high powered machine he has for 2013 . Well good news for them the mighty Jags roll into town next week ! Horrible + Horrible = ?

Comment

Working...
          X