Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taxman's Take....MLB & NHL 10.02.13 (Kiss of Death Plays!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxman's Take....MLB & NHL 10.02.13 (Kiss of Death Plays!!!)

Usually when I post plays here, they bomb! So, I'm calling this my Kiss of Death Plays!!

I really like Tampa Bay here.

Getting good low odds on Cleveland as they finished strong to end the season, won 10 in a row!!!!

Guess what, those wins came against Minnesota, Chicago and Houston. Steaming pile of crap baseball teams. Cleveland went 17-2 against Chicago!

Did you know that Cleveland was 56-18 against sub .500 teams but 36-52 against the rest of MLB!

Cleveland is over rated, Tampa -107

NHL
    Note, I played Over all 3 games last night, check the sports-bettors.com page
    My Picks: NHL
    10/1/13 7:30PM Toronto Maple Leafs at Montreal Canadiens Over 5½/+100 Win!
    10/1/13 8:05PM Washington Capitals at Chicago Blackhawks Over 5½/+100 Win!
    10/1/13 10:05PM Winnipeg Jets at Edmonton Oilers Over 5½/-105 Win!
    10/2/13 7:35PM Toronto Maple Leafs at Philadelphia Flyers Over 5½/-125
    10/2/13 8:05PM Buffalo Sabres at Detroit Red Wings Over 5½/+105
    10/2/13 9:35PM Anaheim Ducks at Colorado Avalanche Over 5½/+100

The NHL changed the dimensions to the nets (shallower and narrower pipes) which suggests it was an attempt by the NHL to increase scoring. Additional, there was another subtle rule change and it comes in the equipment of NHL goaltenders. The goalie pads combined are now 2 inches smaller in width than last season and that, too, is another attempt to increase scoring. In three games last night, 26 goals were scored. Last season the average number of goals per game were 5.3 and if the opening night was any indication, that number figures to increase significantly this year but oddsmakers have not made the adjustments in the totals.

I read about that rule too and hit one of the overs last night.

I played philly tonight with Toronto being on b2b.

I really like capping hockey and started off good last year.

I played the rays tonight too.

I feel you on the posting curse here...I seem to always lose when I post my plays, especially baseball!!

Watch the pirates. I am a cards fan but I think they have some mojo heading into this series. I would have rather played the dodgers !!

Comment

Working...
    X