Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders SEC picks for 10/5/2013

Playing mainly dogs this week.

Kentucky +21 (SC just seems to be playing well enough to win)
    Tennessee +10.5 (Georgia will win but the game last week will take it's toll and Vols cover)
    Miss st. +9.5 (same thing with LSU)
    Auburn +3 (Ole Miss gets caught between BAMA and AM)
    Florida -11 (They are playing better and the defense has been tough)

0-1-1 Last week
    8-9-1 for the year NOT TOO GOOD so buyer beware!

Adding:

Mizzou +2 (I think the wrong team is favored)

Comment

bump. Here it is Woodee. Like I said though I haven't been knocking it out of the park so take these with a grain of salt.

Comment

Woodee- I like Tennessee for two reasons. Georgia has got to have at least a little hang over from last week but the biggest thing is that playing on the road in the SEC will get you beat quicker than anything. Georgia is certainly better but the Vols can make it interesting and I think they will.

Comment

I hope the line keeps rising for us. I am going to wait until kick off to play it. It has to creep up another couple points I would think.

I think GA sneaks out with a 4 point win.

Comment

Georgia is head and shoulder above TN and should roll by 21

Comment

I agree with Carpet. While Georgia has no defense, they will roll over Tennessee. Look what the Oregon offense put up on Tennessee. Aaron Murray will pick that secondary apart. I call for Georgia by at least 17.

Comment

I am not saying that Tenny is better by any means. This is just a situational spot for the Vols. Georgia on the road again in a tough place to play off a long game vs. lsu.

Maybe that is whats keeping the line down too as oddsmakers know this as well.

I think GA is a little flat.

90% of the bets are on GA but the line is not budging. Somebody out there with more money on the line agrees with me too!

Comment

Line is going to move boys....If you do like Georgia play it now....

I am waiting for a nice juicy 12 or 12.5 myself to possibly buy to 13.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLSPORT View Post
                    I agree with Carpet. While Georgia has no defense, they will roll over Tennessee. Look what the Oregon offense put up on Tennessee. Aaron Murray will pick that secondary apart. I call for Georgia by at least 17.
                    I believe if Georgia went to Eugene they would get the same thing the Vols got. Georgia is no Oregon and this is at Rocky Top which will make a difference. Home team has won 5 of 6 and I think this will be a nail biter to the end. That being said I may not be the guy to take advice from right now. Just my opinion!

Good luck everybody

Comment

I know it's early yet but I am making the call that carpet is going to be right on his Georgia call.

Georgia is dominating. And with that rb going down they will go to the air now more and smoke the vols.

Sometimes the public, obvious play is the right play!

Comment

Not over with yet my friend. 10-3 and this is a big drive.

Comment

I would think the Vols would go to six DB'S from here on out.

Comment

Yep Woodee...We are in trouble..

Comment

I may buy back my vandy play. Not liking the revenge factor after looking closer at that. Should be a great game. Maybe a good pass or muzzou play.

Comment

Working...
                              X