The Ohio st ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ohio st ending

Well other than a pick on NW on Sports-bettors I had no dog in the hunt but if you had NW for money.....NOW THAT WAS BRUTAL...

My exact thoughts. I only used this game in a few teasers so i was fine either way but that is a shitty way for people to lose.

Comment

Un be fucking lievable

Comment

I can think of about six of our College Game of the week pickers that are pretty damn happy about it though. That was totally unbelievable, but that is football....I hate it for the guys who had some doh ray me on it though..

Comment

I couldn't believe it myself, I needed that win for a positive going into sunday...
          I was one of those six College Game of the week pickers...Like they say, I"d rather be lucky than good.

Comment

I'm not saying that call specifically was bogus but there are plenty others that are in games like this, in this game specifically earlier......Texas vs Iowa St as another example , and a hundred others. The networks want certain outcomes because they help their ratings. Do you think anyone cares about Iowa St or Northwestern in regards to Ohio St and Texas? Believe me...there are ulterior motives at play whether you want to believe it or not.

Comment

Believe me, college football especially is a no win proposition. I've know this for years but failed to act upon it. Bottom line....don't bet on college football. Not only is it totally unreliable as far as effort and motivation is concerned, it is also heavily fixed as far as the gambling aspect is concerned. These players don't make squat....what are they supposed to do. They are so vulnerable to outside influences, anyone betting on a legitimate game is fooling themselves.

Comment

Edit: Anyone betting on what they think is a legitimate game is fooling themselves.

Comment

That's why I stick to the only legit sport out there for wagering, NWA wrestling

Comment

Add to that Tx @ Iowa St on Thursday.
                    Former AD at Tx A&M tweeted "Now you know what we had to put
                    up with".
                    Big 12 official issued a statement that "everything was handled correctly".
                    Turns out that official was a TX alum.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                      That's why I stick to the only legit sport out there for wagering, NWA wrestling
                      WORD!

Comment

I totally agree with what you're saying Dragon, and have shot out similar comments myself over the years.......Nobody really wanted to hear it.....Called me a sore loser.....but how could one NOT BE skeptic after witnessing games that end in the same fashion week after week ? And it always seems to take place on the BIG games......the nationally televised games that obviously draw heavier play from gamblers ......Especially those Thursday night games.......Anybody that has access to making a bet is wagering on those games because there ain't shit else going on.....How can you watch a game without having action on it ? I know I can't !!!
                        It's not just limited to College Games......How many times have you seen a game end like the Rams/Jags game end last week ?........First-and-goal from the 4-yard-line for the Rams with slightly more than 2 minutes left in the game, and they take a knee on four straight plays.......Oh sure, they were up 14 and covered the game spread of 12 or so.......but what about the guys that bet the 2nd half ? Got fucked.....Happens all the time.

;)

Comment

An old wise gentlemen told me years ago, "You must get on the right side of the fix"

Comment

Haha !! I hear ya RR....That's all we can do !!!
                            ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X