+ Reply to Thread

MNF JETS over Falcons

Nice phantom call for the Falcons to take the lead. The right team won that game. I hope that Ref is sitting home during the playoffs.

Jets my top pick of the week.

LOL...can you freakin' believe it. Jets win at Atlanta. Unbelievable. The Falcons have to be the sorriest-assed team in the NFL.

All I needed was an ATL S-Up win to finish off a nice teaser for the whole weekend.

I don;t know how many times I have been burned by a huge fav on MNF over the years on plays like this!

Pathetic defense by the Falcons. I've always hated them. I think thier coach is the worst in the league too.

Both of these teams suck, but then again the NFL is totally unhandicapable. Flip a coin or draw teams out of a hat. Btw, there were numerous muggings of Gonzo more than 5 yds downfield all night. Refs ruin almost every game anyway.

I'm about ready to turn to Herbert the Bird again. He went 6-1 I believe at the end of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    I'm about ready to turn to Herbert the Bird again. He went 6-1 I believe at the end of last year.
    Herbet