RestEasy NFL Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 6

Put this one in thought I'd start it off.

Thursday Night Football
    4* Bears pk, over 40

Giants are a mess and letting up 30+ pts a week. Bears games have totaled >40 each week this season. I do believe the scoring will be there and I don't believe the giants win this week. IF I had to guess when I'd say next week with 10 days to rest before playing the vikings but I don't know that I'd wager on it (depends on how vikings look this week).

I'll look at props when they come out too. Here's a hint, over X# sacks will be a good bet. If there is an over X# turnovers or ints that too may be good.

Kind of bad week last week
    Season: 34-29 -1.2*

Was looking at lines and see a couple I like, a couple that I'm waiting to see if they hit that magic 3 with public against them it may happen.
    But in the meantime this tease is too pretty.

5* NO +13, AZ +21, dall/wash o43

and what the hay
    2* Houston -7 -120
    yes, schaub is a mess right now but they are going to play the rams. You don't need schaub for the rams. Honestly. The ram's run defense is extremely poor which should allow foster and tate to control this game while schaub should be given dump offs and light duty to work back his confidence. I don't believe bradford and co. with zac stacy are enough to win IN houston. Add to that the huge let down by houston and the big win by rams... I'll take the texans.

3* houston -1, bengals -0.5 (6.5 pt tease)

Comment

2* total Sacks NYG/Chic o4 EV
      was hoping more for 3.5 but will take this. Eli has been getting sacked a ton and Cutler should be good for at least 1.

2* Baltimore +3 -120
      Baltimore at home tends to play better. New Left Tackle from the jags trade will be starting, rice will be one week healthier and should be effective. Pack have been iffy on the road and really a bit inconsistent this year. I look for a good game and take baltimore with the points.

2* Jacksonville +26.5
      Mercy rule. Garbage time. Seahawks pulled starters in the 3rd quarter and I can see the broncos pulling starters as well. Nearly 4 touchdowns is amazing.

Teaser
      3* Jags +33.5, Carolina/minn over 37

Comment

Nice teaser win. All four sides won teasers! They say on a night with one game, books hate that because there are lot of folks playing teasers on a night like this and EVERYBODY wins!

Giants gave it a shot. Eli was just high on that pass to Myers and short on the one to Donnell. He's under pressure and it's affecting his throws, but a good effort. Bears only 3 points in the 2H!

I got my over 46.5 in 3 quarter but then no more points in the 4th!

Comment

Sure was. As these lines get tighter the teasers get easier to hit and that line was just about dead on.
          It was a good effort by the Giants and that line is absolutely horrendous. 11 days to rest before monday night football at home against the vikings. I'm eyeing that as our first W. Hopefully. After that it's philly which is winnable.

-----------------------------------

4* Wash/Dall o52
          Both defenses are weak against the pass. Both teams are capable of putting up points. Skins coming off a bye should have some stuff figured out enough to hit that over on sunday night in the jerrydome.

2* AZ +10
          SF has not been looking all that great lately especially to warrant so many points. The cardinals' defense has been looking very good and with the small amount of weapons in the 9er passing game I think they can stifle that offense. I'm looking at a tough divisional game that's likely low scoring.

2* Cleveland +3 -125
          Megatron is iffy. Whoever is left gets Joe Haden. Browns D is pretty good and I think they can win this at home if not keep it close.

2* Oakland +8.5
          Pryor has been looking a little better each week. The Chiefs are 5-0 coming into this divisional game at home. It may be more of a gut feeling but raiders keep this close.

Teaser
          3* Balt +13, Seattle -3, Carolina +12.5

Good luck

Comment

1* 2H cincy pk
            1* jets pk +105

Comment

4* 10pt tease sea -2, o32, az +21
              1* witten score a td -115

Comment

Forgot to add
                2* NE Pats -2

Comment

SNF
                  already got the over but adding a teaser. I believe washington keeps this divisional game close... Enough to cover these pts. 6 pt teaser

3* wash +11.5, over 46

MNF
                  3* colts pk
                  5* colts +7 over 43
                  Really like the colts here against this weak san diego D.

Comment

8-10 -0.25*
                    Had a couple little plays that didn't help (2H and witten). Oh well.
                    Waiting on my play of colts tonight. Will look at props as well... cause I apparently don't learn my lesson

Season thus far: 42-39 -1.45*

Comment

Props
                      Danny Woodhead.
                      1* o5 receptions (has had 9,5,7,8,2 weeks 5-1 respectively) -130
                      1* over 45.5yds. ~55yds in last 3 games. -135
                      1*Colts 1H TT o13

Comment

Good luck tonight on your picks RestEasy.

I got kicked in the face with 5 seconds left and lost by a 1/2 point. That really hurt me mentally in capping games.

Comment

2* colts pk -115 1H

Comment

Weird halftime line. Begging you to bet Indy.

Comment

It should be at least 3. I took over 24.

Comment

Working...
                              X