Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football discussion week six

Here are a few that I am toying around with:

Florida +7 ( Florida is playing well and the defense has been there all year)
    BYU -7 (I really like the cougars defense)
    Bama/KY over 52.5 (This is one of my favorites. With CD out in an already young and inexperienced secondary Ky should score enough at home to push it over)

These are just leans at this point. Woodee, Carpet, and anybody else feel free to post your top plays here!

RR84

Hey RR84
    What do you think of the Mizzou/Georgia game and the SC/Ark game?

Comment

so Far I am on---

Northewestern +11 over Wiscy---I do nto think Wiscy is that good. NW will bouce back too.

Colorado State -3 over San Jose State---CSU is a little undervalued here.

Utah State +7 over Boise State----Coint toss. Take the points and the home team.

Comment

I Like several games this week and will start off with BAYLOR -17 at KState

I know that Baylor is 0-4 at K State but this year will be different. This Baylor team is averaging 70 points a game. The Defense is a lot better this year.

K-State has 2 top receivers hurt and they may not play. There is no way K-State will be able to run on Baylor and I look for several K-State turnovers.

This game should not be close Baylor by 31

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
          Hey RR84
          What do you think of the Mizzou/Georgia game and the SC/Ark game?

Bret,

As of right now I don't like either of those games at all. If Clowney decided to play and quit tanking it I would take Carolina. Georgia has a lot of question marks as far as injuries. Will Gurley play and at what efficiency? Too many question marks for these games. Sorry but that is my best answer right now.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
            Bret,

As of right now I don't like either of those games at all. If Clowney decided to play and quit tanking it I would take Carolina. Georgia has a lot of question marks as far as injuries. Will Gurley play and at what efficiency? Too many question marks for these games. Sorry but that is my best answer right now.
            No worries. I'm in the same boat as you. I was looking at both of them for upsets due to the question marks of SC and Georgia.

Comment

My friends let me chime on the 7.5 spread Georgia at Home vs Missouri.

I know Georgia is banged up at key spots as a team with injury. Do not over look the depth of Georgia they have players that can step up trust me, The Bull Dogs front line will allow a the run game all day long on Missouri.

I have watched Missouri for maybe 25 years as a casual observer and the one thing that stands out is that they can not win BIG games and get over the hump.

I like Georgia by 10

Comment

Carpet,

If Gurley can't go, then who is going to run it? Georgia is also basically depleted at receiver also. I know that Murray is playing great and they are at home but Missouri is better than the Missouri teams you are referring to. You do not go to Nashville on a Saturday night and beat the shit out of Vandy unless your decent. Too many question marks for me but I LEAN and let me stress LEAN toward the points and Mizzou.

Comment

Georgia has depth but most of it is already on the field due to injuries. The only reason I am on the fence in this game is because of Murray. And I think the big thing is that Mizzou offense has been pretty impressive this year where Georgia defense has been pretty bad. Mizzou is going to put up 30+ on them the question is whether Georgia is going to be able to keep up with the injuries to all their key players. I have a slight lean towards Mizzou as well still havnt decided if I want to play this one.

Comment

I love woodees NW pick vs Wisky going to ride it-It is my upset pick of the week also.

Comment

BOOM!!! Im glad I played that Mizzou game. Had them as my upset of the week pick and almost played them as my POW. Saw you jumped in on it too RR.

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                        BOOM!!! Im glad I played that Mizzou game. Had them as my upset of the week pick and almost played them as my POW. Saw you jumped in on it too RR.
                        I did... I had to make myself do it but I did.. Wow Mizzou was impressive. Congrats to you my friend on your pick and the upset call.. Nice Job....

Comment

Working...
                        X