No announcement yet.

Is anybody interested in Hockey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wisky got a question for you. Have you ever been to a St Louis Blues game?

My guess is no. Off the chart energy reminds me of the Blackhawks

Comment

I have not and I am sure they are tough at home. I am just saying with 12 games on the schedule tomorrow that there are much better spots. I just don't think it will be as easy a win as you think. This could be a preview of the Western Conf Championship. I would hate for someone to jump all over this game when it should be close. Just saying there are better spots tomorrow.

Comment

Oh I am sure there are bettor spots and never said it would be easy still think Blues by 2

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
          Oh I am sure there are bettor spots and never said it would be easy still think Blues by 2
          obviously I have to root against you, but no wager I will follow my systems.

may the best team win
          good luck

Comment

Good Luck Good Sir

Comment

Does it go against one of your systems Garister? And by the way, I am not betting San Jose. I said I would lean towards St Louis, but I am not betting the game.

Comment

No its not a system play, I am sharks fan thats all I meant.

system 2 fades for tuesday are MIN, BUF, ED

system 1 waiting for lines to come out on some games.
                good luck

Comment

On those back to back plays, I usually look for the team to win the first game. So, I really like Toronto. I will probably bet against the other 2 as well because they are both pretty bad. Edm giving up so many goals at Pitt isn't a good combination for them.

Comment

So.. according to your system, the Islanders would be the play tonight at -185 with this the first of 4 home games. If they win tonight you continue wagering on them because they have 3 more home games. Right?
                    It doesn't matter that it's not 4 nights in a row only that it's 3 or more home games in a row?

How does the chase bet work? If you put 1.85 unit to win 1 and they lose do you put to Win 2.85 on the next game and so on?

Comment

Hey Resteasy, I can't answer the betting part of your question, I will let Garister answer that, but yes by his system they are a play tonight. You will never have more than 2 games in consecutive nights. Be careful you might get hooked on hockey. If you would like to talk I can explain some different plays to you. I think you would do well at hockey!!

Comment

system1-Yes, Islanders are the play tonight, if they lose you need to be able win enough on the next game plus 1 unit, so you are always winning 1 unit when your team wins, and so on if they lose 2 in a row as washington did before winning their 3 rd game.

If Islanders win tonight, for their next game to qualify, it must be -130 or higher, if its not, that game is not a play and the rest of
                        series won't qualify no matter how many games are left.
                        good luck

Comment

Originally posted by garister View Post
                          system1-Yes, Islanders are the play tonight, if they lose you need to be able win enough on the next game plus 1 unit, so you are always winning 1 unit when your team wins, and so on if they lose 2 in a row as washington did before winning their 3 rd game.

If Islanders win tonight, for their next game to qualify, it must be -130 or higher, if its not, that game is not a play and the rest of
                          series won't qualify no matter how many games are left.
                          Interesting Martingale betting system.

Don't take this comment negatively, but do you know how many times a 3 loss occurred? Based upon my calculations, a 3 game loss would take nearly 8 games to get you back to even.

For example, each game the team is laying -130:

Game 1: -130 Loss
                          Game 2: -260 (double bet to make one unit) Loss
                          Game 3: -390 (triple original bet to make one unit) Loss

Total loss would be -780.

I just want to make sure that my calculations are correct.

This in no way is to crap on the system.

Thanks,
                          Taxman

Comment

Interesting stuff. Not sure I want to get into hockey but figured I'd check it out. Maybe on something like this I'll throw something small (like lowest bet small) at it to see what it looks like or just follow the plays to see how it works out.

Thanks for posting.

Is there a system you prefer or are they already numbered by preference or you play all 3?

Comment

I understand. That would be a lot to lose. I will check to see what it did last year. But last year WS
                              A shorter season than normal.
                              good luck

Comment

There is no system I prefer. I am playing them all, But system 3 is becoming contrary to plays on system 1 & 2.
                                I am not going to be following system 3.
                                good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X