Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy @ San Diego

Current full game line San Diego PK/50.5

No Doubt Indy is the better team, but will they be focused on the victory?

This is a sandwich game for the Colts, they just bumped off Seahags from the undefeated and they have another undefeated on deck in Broncos.
    I noticed the colts start slow, they are 1-3-1 in first quarters.
    SD on the other side has just the 1 opening qtr loss, last week.
    I believe they will come out fast. Im playing SD 1st quarter + 1/2 -175. I know its juicy but looks promising.

Please post your own thoughts on tonight's game.
    good luck

I'm seeing Ind -2.5 and 51.5 at the moment.
    The Colts have really surprised me. I was looking at them at 1-1 with possibly only 1 winnable game in the next 6 with @SF, Sea, @ SD and Den sitting there, and then having to travel to Houston coming off the bye. I figured they'd have to win 2 of SF, Sea, Den, SD plus the Jax game if they stood a chance at winning the division. Of course now Houston is liable to be 2-5 when that game comes. It looks like the more important divisional game might come in Week 11 now @ Tennessee!
    This could be a tough one being Indy's 3rd road game out of the last 4 but I think this is the toughest opponent SD has seen so far all around. The Colts have given up an average of just 200 ypg passing and just 4 passing scores, they are +6 in TO's including 7 INT's, have only committed 17 penalties through 5 games. San Diego has been one of the worst defenses vs the pass giving up 288 ypg and 10 TDs and have only 1 INT so far so Luck could have a great game. The Chargers are also -8 in TO ratio and Rivers has thrown 2 pick 6's already.
    I really like Indy here but the 3rd travel game in the last 4, and 2nd trip to the west coast, does concern me a bit.
    I'm guessing with the Colts potent passing game vs SD's weak D Indy should get around 31 and SD in a late comeback scores a TD to make it 31-26 and then fails on the 2pt conversion (hey, it could happen)
    Final IND 31 SD 26

Comment

^???? Indy played at home last week and @ jags week before which these days is like a bye. Not worried about the travel.

I don't believe in the 'looking ahead' crap. Not one bit. Teams are coached all week for This week's game. I believe that is completely fan created.

I like the call on the 1st Q and will likely tail that.

I really like indy here for many of the reasons dragon stated. San Diego defense is not very good and colts are playing with good offense and (the biggest surprise) good defense.

I like 2 props I'll be posting so far, probably copying pasting from here .
      Woodhead. o5 receptions (has had 9,5,7,8,2 weeks 5-1 respectively) over 45.5yds. ~55yds in last 3 games.

Comment

I finally make a peep and post incorrect info. Lol. Its not a sandwich game. But I do believe in loo
        a heads. Denver didn't look interested yesterday vs jax.
        good luck

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...anapolis-colts

Comment

This game will come down to one key thing TURNOVERS IF SD does not turn the ball over they will be in this game all night long. That is a big IF. I like the colts tonight to win by 3. The over looks good also at 50.5

Comment

Working...
            X