Clear All

1* tenn/sf over 2H 19.5
    1* balt/pitt 2H over 19.5

Comment

SNF
      2* moreno o3 receptions -130
      1* Moreno o72.5 rush yds -120

Comment

10-9 +12* so far for the week with denver plays left. Nice.

Comment

adding a teaser
          4* denver pk, giants +3.5

Comment

14-12 against jax at half, 17-14 losing to balt at half. 10-9 leading giants by 1 at half.

They do this often. denver -7.5 2H which gives denver +4 for the game. That's some value

4* denver 2H -7.5
            3* over 28.5

Comment

oh well, couple bad breaks in the end. another week in the nfl.
              good football by the colts.
              had the over too but don't see I put that in the post. Must have missed it so can't count it here.

Comment

MNF
                4* Giants +3.5, over 40

will look at props when they come out for me.

Getting this week 8 early teaser
                6* Carolina +4, san fran -6.5, NO -1.5

will also be looking at seattle this week. Bradford out for season with torn ACL and seahawks played thursday so it's a long rest for them and playing at home. I like that especially in a tease.

Comment

3* carolina -6
                  doug martin out for season, that team is demoralized and I see the panthers handing them another loss.

Comment

3* Giants 2H -2.5

1* under 23 to buy back a little on that teaser (so long as gmen hit if it does go through)

Comment

haven't seen the vikings produce anything positive that has shown they'd put up points. 1 big special teams away from 10-0. Giants have been moving it albeit slowly.
                      let's get this.

1 more to giants 2H

Comment

I liked the Giants 2nd half a lot too. Freeman is horrible!! I don't know how they thought he would be the answer. Does anyone know how much Minn paid him? Nothing like being bad and getting paid by 2 teams on the year. Also, more key injuries this week. Maybe I can QB for a team soon!!

Comment

washed out that game with 2nd half plays. WE GOT A win!!!! woohoo!

also playing next week
                          3* denver/washington o57
                          4* denver -6, over50

Comment

I want to say he got 3 mill. then will be free agent end of year.
                            I don't know if it was the coaches decision or if the GM pushed him to start him. Either way it was a terrible decision. He was flat out bad. He was missing receivers left and right that had nothing to do with the knowledge of the route.

Comment

I'm not sure Manning is much better than Freeman. But seriously, how the Vikings go with Freeman over Cassell is beyond stupidity in the first place. On the other side, Nicks is worthless....it's like he needs glasses but hasn't figured it out yet. How do you go up for a pass with your hands spread 3 ft apart? The ball isn't that wide! It's like he doesn't have a clue where the ball is! Manning is all of a sudden even worse than Sam Bradford if that is at all possible. He either overthrows the receiver or the receiver drops it or can't even find it. And please tell me....when you have a QB on his first start with a new team and you have the premiere RB in the league, how do you only give it to him 13 freakin' times! Seriously, what the fuck are these people thinking?

Comment

The Vikings let Freeman throw it 54 freakin' times and he completed just 37%. It was a 10-7 game at HT! What the fuck are these people thinking? First start on a new team. OK......just go out there and heave it up 54 times. Who cares if we have Adrian Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                                X