Hockey Sun 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Sun 20

So, far I have had 3 really good Saturdays in a row.

Yesterday 4-0 +900 YTD 15-8 +1510

Today 3 games.
    Van at CLS This game is interesting. Both teams are on a B2B. Now last year, if both teams were on a B2B the over was 10-1. These teams met 3 times last year and the scores were 2-1, 1-2 and 1-0. Van is 12-0-2 against Col since 2010, winning 8 by 1 goal. Also, last year if 2 teams were off of a loss on a B2B the home team usually won the game. I don't remember the numbers. So, you are supposed to bet CLS and the over, but this totally goes against how this series has gone. I don't think I can bet this game. I actually think CLS is going to come up with a win. I hate leaving money on the table. I did that with the Winnipeg-Stl game on Fri. It was a str forward 3* bet that came in around 80% last year. You are not supposed to pick and choose these games just bet them. This over total came in 10 out of 11 LY and you are just supposed to bet it. Ok, I just talked myself into:
    CLS 1*
    Over 5 1/2 1*

The next game is easy.
    Nash-WPG The Jets get lucky and catch another team off a B2B win. I missed WPG against the Blues on Friday. I won't do it again.
    WPG 3*

I still have to read up on the Dall-Ana game. Any thoughts from anyone on these games?

I like the idea of playing against nash Wpg wins the game and goes over the TT also. Keep up the good write ups wis!

Comment

I like the Jets play, I think Ducks pull out the victory.
      good luck

Comment

You're doing great man. Keep it up.
        Thank$ again for the Colo. play.

Comment

I looked through the Stars back to back games since Jan.
          They are 0-8 in the second game. new coach, new season??
          I'm going with Ana -.5 in regulation -130.
          Let's see if the trend continues.

Comment

Adding to my Stars pick.
            Ruff announced he will let seven D men warm up and then
            pick five to start. Gonchar and Goligoski have been singled
            out for their poor play. This is a move you would do with a
            few days practice and a game at home. Seems the coach
            wants to start the process early.
            Also, I'm trying to confirm, it looks like the Stars may give
            Campbell his first NHL start in goal.
            A team in flux.

Comment

I was leaning towards taking Dall + 1 1/2, but I will just lay off this game and watch. CLS just can't score this year. They had a 5-3 for almost 1 1/2 mins in the 2P and couldn't score. I must still have them on my mind from LY. I made a lot of money off of them at the end of the season. They made a really strong run and missed the playoffs by 1 pt. Anyways, I am hoping they pull this one out and I get a push. I foresee another 2-1 Van win.

Comment

Ok, I know it's not over yet, but these are the games I am talking about figuring out. I knew Dall was a very live dog here. They got an ass whoopin last night and an ass chewin today. They aren't a bad team and its hard for the nonbad teams to lose 2 nights in a row. The Ducks had barely held on the last 2 games. These are the ones we need to figure out because you only have to get a little over 1 out 3 right to break even. Krichinsky, on the 8 B2B's they lost in a row how many did they win the first game? This is very important in this scenario. Oh well, next time guys. I hope you all pull out with Ana.

Comment

I wish I was watching to see why WPG is laying such a big egg!!

Comment

Great point. I did something I shouldn't have and that's post a pick using a
                    stat to back up the play, when the stat actually is a minor factor in the play.
                    To be specific, I see Dallas as a young and fragile team. When the coach calls
                    out the vets and starts to make changes so early in the season I see a group
                    of youngsters that will start to press.
                    I hate it when the media or cappers throw out facts that can't be verified, but
                    we accept them as fact. Here I did the same thing.
                    I looked at my notes and Dallas is actually 1-7 in the second of their back to
                    back games. They won an overtime game in one of the second games last year.
                    In the first of the back to back games (where they lost the second night) they
                    are 5-2. Hopefully that will bump to 5-3 tonight.

Comment

One quick add, I'm trying hard not to lean on what happened last
                      season in the NHL. It was a cluster f....
                      That's where we need good info, so even if there is not a lot of posters,
                      the discussion is very much appreciated.

Comment

Well, Dall definitely looks young and messed up right now. In the end, an easy game for the Ducks. Good call!! I already put in 2 early bets on Pitt and LOS. I will see if I can write up some stuff tomorrow.

Comment

Krichinsky are you a Stars fan?

Comment

Working...
                          X