Hockey Monday 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Monday 21

So, one of my big trends let me down yesterday. I just need to keep in mind that it will miss 20-30% of the time and this was one of them. So, today SJ at Det. This should be a fun game to watch. I did go with 1/2* on the over 5 1/2.
    Colo-Pitt. I think Colo has been playing over their heads and will come back down they haven't lost on the road yet and have beaten some tough teams on the road. Fleury has been hot lately. He has also won his last 5 against Colo. Pitt has won 4 str. I think Colo will keep it close. Pitt doesn't seem to blow anyone out. They seem to play to their competition's level and just win. I am taking Pitt 2*.
    Cal-LOS. Calgary finally lost by more than 1 goal. They aren't as good as their record had indicated. They have lost 2 in a row and meet the Kings at home. The Kings are 17-2 in their last 19 at home. LY they were 3-0 against the Flames and outscored them 12-4. I am sticking with LOS at home 3*.

Totals: yesterday 1-2 -420. YTD 16-10 +1090

Agree with you on Pittsburgh, strongly agree with the Kings play.

Comment

Did I mention that I hate betting the totals. Hopefully, the only totals I bet the rest of the year are 2 teams on a B2B. I was close though, only 6 goals away!!! Pitt totally outplayed Colo. Outshot them 34-14. Colo didn't have a shot on goal for 13 mins in the 1P and 10 mins in the 3P. They had 7 power play chances. Basically, the goalie for Colo, Giguere had the equivalent of a no hitter in baseball. He had an excellent game. He is the backup goali and is 3-0 with 2 shutouts at Boston and at Pitt. We will have to keep an eye out for him. We can probably get good money with him down the road.

Comment

Working...
      X