RestEasy NFL Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 8

A little early but I like these well enough.

3* Carolina -6
    Like their defense and now with tampa bay having to deal with no doug martin I think they put the bucs to 0-7.

6* Denver/washington o57
    redskins safety is suspended 2 games making their defense somehow worse. They are playing in denver. Broncos I think take out some frustration to get things going positive again before entering their bye. Like lots of points here.

3* green bay -9.5
    Vikings sticking with freeman. Pack D was looking pretty darn good last weekend and eddie lacy is stepping it up.

3* seattle -10 -120
    Kellen Clemens starting against this seattle D who have had since thursday off on monday night football. I know it's divisional and that the rams did well in division last year but this isn't last year. Good luck.

week 8 early teaser
    6* Carolina +4, san fran -6.5, NO -1.5
    5* Greenbay -3, denver/wash over 50
    4* Denver -3, carolina/tb o29.5, KC +3
    4* seattle -3.5, oakland +10

just a couple to add:

2* Oakland +3
    Coming off a rest playing at home I think they play tough against a pitt team that last sunday gutted out a hard game against the ravens.

2* NY Jets +4
    Jets are playing tough and bengals are playing to their competition. Seems like they let the other team in it or don't really come on strong until the end. So I'm looking at those points.

2* NE Pats -5.5
    Miami on a 3 game losing skid and pats just lost a heartbreaker in NY. I think they get enough together to not lose another divisional game. Like against the saints I think they get it done.

Teaser
    4* NY Giants +15.5, NE +4.5, NY Jets +14

Comment

3* detroit -0.5 +105 2nd half

Comment

2* denver 2H -6.5

Comment

Good week this week hitting possibly everything with seattle on deck.
          The only issue this week were those pesky new york jets. It seems that team either has it together or falls apart.

12-2 +33.4*

Waiting on seattle. I may look at props later.

Comment

12-3 after seattle not covering (except they did cover the teaser)

+28.8*

Season: 56-51 +15.25*

Comment

Nice! I also got tripped up by the Jets, and on the Steelers straight bet. Two chip shot FGs missed by the Steelers or they cover. I had Seattle but with a 10 point teaser, and needed it. Keep it going!

Comment

Working...
              X