Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDERS SEC PICKS FOR 10/26/2013

Let's try it again:

Kentucky +10 (I know they are not good but I really don't think Miss st is either, I'll take the ten and possible upset!
    Vandy +18 ( Texas A&M'S defense is pathetic and Vandy will get under the number)
    Tennessee +28.5 (With Sunseri out and Bama already thin in the secondary, just too many points)

Going East dogs vs West favs!

Last week: 4-3 (57.1%)
    YTD: 19-16-1 (54.2%) STINKS!

RR84

Still thinking about Mizzou and Carolina. Leaning toward Mizzou but not sure yet.

Comment

I love South Carolina here. Already played them at +3.

Muzzou's magic runs out this week finally.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
        I love South Carolina here. Already played them at +3.

Muzzou's magic runs out this week finally.

I can't argue with you on that one. The only thing that kind of scares me about Carolina is how will they play now that the National Championship is gone? Clowney already had been tanking it. Conner Shaw is out but Dillon Thompson is pretty darn good. I will probably pass on that one.

Good luck!

Comment

That's a good point on their loss. Hopefully they bounce back. Muzzou is good but I think it's a good match up for sc too.

Muzzou has been sneaking by and may be a touch over valued now overall.

Comment

I saw most of Fla @ Missouri. The Missouri QB had 1 int., but
            that should have been 4. His passes fluttered and the Fla defenders
            dropped a couple.
            Interesting trend, Missouri is 1-13 as a favorite following a double
            digit ATS win.
            Like the pick even more, since RR gives thumbs up to the S. Carolina QB.
            This could be a double digit win for S. Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              Let's try it again:

Kentucky +10 (I know they are not good but I really don't think Miss st is either, I'll take the ten and possible upset!
              Vandy +18 ( Texas A&M'S defense is pathetic and Vandy will get under the number)
              Tennessee +28.5 (With Sunseri out and Bama already thin in the secondary, just too many points)

Going East dogs vs West favs!

Last week: 4-3 (57.1%)
              YTD: 19-16-1 (54.2%) STINKS!

RR84

Going to add:

Auburn -24
              Mizzou -3

Comment

Well I refer to Dragon's earlier post of rigged games. Alabama played Georgia St. and called the dogs off, Colorado st and called the dogs off but decided to play AJ and others in the fourth quarter and throw down the field. Oh well you must get on the right side of the fix and I was on the wrong side. Maybe Mizzou and Auburn come through to get me in the plus side today for the SEC picks..

Comment

Overtime and Conner Shaw looks really good. I will be lucky if Mizzou wins....

Comment

Holy crap... that is all I can say...

Comment

Working...
                    X