Hockey Wed 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Wed 23

Well, the Phx-Calg game came in pretty easily.
    There are 2 games tonight.
    Ott-Det and Bost-Buff
    Anyone have any thoughts?

I played Detroit.
    They are off that tough loss to San Jose 0-1. Bounce back for them plus one if their guys use to be on the sens too.

Boston has San Jose on deck. May overlook buffalo. Probably will work buffalo +1.5 in a parlay with baseball some how. Lean on the under on that game too.

Comment

Yeah, I already played Det. I was thinking the same for Boston. Under and the 1 1/2. Not sure, if I will bet the game at all. I was also thinking Bost 1P -130. Buffalo usually starts out slow.

Comment

What were you thinking for baseball tonight Woodee? I was kind of leaning St Louis.

Comment

I am playing

Boston -1.5

Detroit -1.5

Comment

I just got home from another delicious 2.5 hour commute home through DC/VA traffic, so painful. I know the puck dropped in Detroit but since I'm so glad to finally be home, .....I'll go with the home teams tonight. Detriot -1.5 and Buffalo +1.5.
            As for Game One of the World Series, this is simple for me. The Cardinals were below .500 in the regular season against left-handed pitchers, 19-23. They did school Kershaw in the NLCS, but the stats say they should struggle tonight..... The Red Sox win game 1 in the World Series.

Comment

Destroit getting smoked. Wow.

Comment

Sorry on the baseball picks. I just did not check back in. I played boston. Cards have a tough time getting adjusted on the road.

I will probably go with the cards in game 2.

Comment

I am not going to post any hockey until I figure some things out. Obviously, I have no feel or clue on the ice right now. May have to wait until baseball is over and my head is clear!

Comment

Working...
                  X