Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDERS SEC PICKS FOR 11/02/2013

Well I am barely staying above water this year but here it goes:

Mizzou -13 (Tennessee just looked really bad against Bama and are just not too good on the road)
    South Carolina -13 ( I like this one so much it scares me a little)

I may add ARK/AUB and FLA/GEORGIA later.

Last week 2-3 40%
    YTD 21-19-1 ( 52.5% )

We have a ways to go but I am clearly stinking it up this year. Hopefully I can get into the high 50's before years end. But it isn't looking too good.

RR84

Hard to not take the points with Florida this week. I can see their D shutting down Georgia enough to win the game.

Its being played in Jacksonville I saw.

Comment

The Florida Gators vs. Georgia Bulldogs..."The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party".... has been played in Jacksonville, Fl since the early 1930's. Go Gators!

I'll also say the Auburn Tigers are getting their swagger back, and should be able to cover on the road against the Arkansas.

I still can't believe #3 is playing #7 in the BCS rankings and the #7 team is over a THREE TOUCHDOWN UNDERDOG! Is the BCS formula truly calibrated to spit out the Top Teams in college football without any bias.

Comment

I lean toward Auburn but not to sure about Fla/Georgia. Florida is dinged up on defense and Georgia should get Gurley back but I don't know how healthy he is. Got to think on that one a bit more. Auburn actually has a shot at playing Bama for the west at home.

Comment

Well I am barely staying above water this year but here it goes:

Mizzou -13 (Tennessee just looked really bad against Bama and are just not too good on the road)
          South Carolina -13 ( I like this one so much it scares me a little)

I may add ARK/AUB and FLA/GEORGIA later.

Last week 2-3 40%
          YTD 21-19-1 ( 52.5% )

We have a ways to go but I am clearly stinking it up this year. Hopefully I can get into the high 50's before years end. But it isn't looking too good.

RR84

I am going to add the following games:

Auburn -8 ( As a Bama fan I will say it...they have the second best coach in the SEC.)

Georgia -3 ( Well they are just going to win period....that's it)

I need a nice week to shake off the cobwebs. I think we are gold this week.... Bank it!! I am.

Comment

Going to add Tenn/Mizzou over 55.5

That gives us:

SC -13.5
            Auburn -8
            Georgia -3
            Mizzou -13.5
            Mizz/Tenn over 55.5

Need a 5-0 week to right the ship. Already got Carolina and Georgia is looking pretty good.

Good luck to all!!

Comment

It hasn't started yet so I will add

Texas AM -45.5
              Texas AM/UTEP over 76.5

I just think J football will show out tonight..

Comment

Okay so we ended up 4-2-1 Not too bad but I think it could have been better...
                YTD 25-21-2

54.34% totally sux!!!

We will get to 60% I hope lol

Comment

Working...
                X