No announcement yet.

College discussion week #9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Na... South Carolina will not lose one more game and that will propel them into the SEC championship.....

Comment

I am leaning MISSY State myself in a letdown spot for SC. Just playing it for small tho after reading you guys thoughts.

I also am on Arkansas +8 over Auburn in a similar situation. Auburn has Georgia on deck I believe.

I think Auburn wins, but only by 3 or so in a dog fight.

Comment

My other plays--

Iowa State is still my top choice....Now at +17.5. I seriously can see a good

Akron -1 over Kent
        Ohio State -31 over Purdue
        ML parlay---Rutgers/Syracuse

Arkansas +8 over Auburn

Going to wait on that Missy State play...if it goes up I may bite but you guys have to good of points and I can also see a SC rout!

Comment

There isn't anyone talking about Clemson anymore, and the only way they can redeem themselves is to start blowing out the teams before they end with S. Carolina. Look for Clemson to win by 30+.

I like TT tonight also. I also think Auburn will blowout the HOGS. They are horrible. Michigan is better the State and getting points.

Well that's enough of my neck on the line. I guess I will get drunk like RR84.

Comment

I lean Michigan State myself. I think they are very underrated and can stop Michigan and control the game.

I don't want to lay the points with them though.

May work them into a ML parlay somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama25 View Post
              There isn't anyone talking about Clemson anymore, and the only way they can redeem themselves is to start blowing out the teams before they end with S. Carolina. Look for Clemson to win by 30+.

I like TT tonight also. I also think Auburn will blowout the HOGS. They are horrible. Michigan is better the State and getting points.

Well that's enough of my neck on the line. I guess I will get drunk like RR84.

Lol you probably were when you made this post...

Remember it is your time to buy next time we all hang out..lol
              I do like your Auburn selection.

Comment

Also B25 you just got married so isn't there a song about gambling and love?

Good luck!

on both of them. lol

Comment

NAVY@ nd easily goes over.

OK. State goes from +3 to -2.5. Can't recall any other game(s)
                  that moved this much on game day, this season.

Comment

what a comeback for the Gators just to get a push...Though I had an easy winner.. Good game no matter what side of the fence you were on..

Comment

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I had a banner day!! I had a bad week a couple of weeks ago but today was my day.... So

Comment

Working...
                      X