Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
    3* gb -3, over 44 tonight

I kind of hope that over hits. I had thought about the under in this game too but decided not to pull the trigger on that. Just believe bears will put up a little and pack will do the rest.
    I already have gb finishing off another teaser at -.5 I didn't post that though so oh well there.

Also played a week 10 tease
    6* skins +7.5, bengals +8.5, denver/sandiego o47
    2* skins -2.5
    I realize this Bears D isn't like some of their past D's, which is why the total is 51 I suppose. But in the last 10 match-ups between these 2 teams the UN is 10-1 (since 2008), and even going back a year to 2007 (Rodgers only started 3 games that year), in the past 13 match-ups there has only been one total to surpass 47 pts, and 8 out of 13 have been 37 or lower.
    As for teasing GB (spread, not total), a few trends I read are:
    GB is 33-5 in teasers at home since 2009, 17-1 when favored by 8 or more, and 14-0 last 14. And they are 7-0 this year.
    GB is also 11-0 in teasers vs Bears since 2008.

Comment

thanks, that's good info. It's kind of why I thought about the under but really those are games of the past. Right now the bears have issues on the D-line so you can run on them. Green Bay has been scoring well lately and bears have been letting up points. The over on the tease seemed realistic and really I think you could tease either way and win.

1st half in the books, rodgers gone in first series and still 27 pts 1st half. If rodgers in there maybe a little more.

don't like the 2nd half. just see how things fall.

Comment

Sums up my season so far....Rodgers out changes the whole complexion of the game....fuck me in the ass same as the whole season's gone.

Comment

hit the easy prop. Really I didn't sell it enough I think. I had zero doubt that would hit and it did the first couple minutes of the 3rd quarter. Heck, he about doubled it.

will update the season record later. Slightly minus for the week I think but not by much and still + for the season.

Comment

Working...
          X