RestEasy NFL Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 9

Thursday night football coming up. Not sold on the dolphins and the bengals are hot. Really sounds like the phins should be the play but god help me.

2* bengals -2.5

3* Buffalo Bills +3
    I think there is a possibility of an upset here. KC hasn't been blowing anyone out lately and the bills have been playing everyone tough at home.

Teasers
    5* Bengals +7.5, Dallas -0.5, San Diego +9
    4* Bills +10, Dallas -0.5, New Orleans +5

I like Buffalo too. This is the week KC goes down. They're 8-0, on the road, looking forward to a week off next week and then Denver, San Diego, Denver back to back to back.

Comment

No one takes more sacks than Tannehill (hehe). Literally. Twice as many as dalton 32 for tannehill, 16 for dalton this season. Miami has let tannehill be sacked 4 more times than the next highest sacked qb.

3* over 5.5 total sacks -140

Comment

Man you nailed the prop. Guess we didn't think it wld be the Fins
        leading the way. Way to go resteasy. Thks.

Comment

thanks man. Was a little surprising to see it was dalton but Tannehill barely touched the 3rd quarter. Plus he added another 1 or 2 extra anyhow.

Too bad on the bengals themselves. It took 3 ints (1 being a pick 6), 1 fumble, several key dropped passes (sanu), huge PI, Bernard leaving the game, overtime and a safety for the dolphins to win.
          Oh well. Can't cap all of that I suppose.

Still looking at the other games. It's an interesting week where favorites are looking good but almost seem too obvious. Need to give a closer look.

Comment

rest of week 9

2* Titans -3
            Coming off a bye with Locker a week healthier and that much more time to get back in sync with his receivers I believe will do him good. Rams played well against the seahawks but a) they lost and b) they nearly always get it up for division rivals. The one x factor is Jeff Fisher going against his old team.

3* San Diego pk
            Skins defense is terrible and the chargers can move the ball. Would be great if the chargers use the same gameplan they did for the colts where they run run run and kill the clock.

3* Oakland -2.5
            Nick Foles plays hit or miss football. Either good or terrible (bucs v cowboys). Which Foles comes to oakland? Doesn'
            t really matter. Raiders have been good at home with their only loss coming at the leadership of Flynn. Like the raiders to win this and in doing so cover.

4* Colts -1.5
            too many favorites I know. Division rivalry the colts are good against the texans. Both are coming off bye and both have at least 1 big player injured (foster is ? and wayne out for year). The colts defense has been the big surprise this year and I think they carry that D into houston with their compliment offense and crush the texans.

teasers
            6* oakland +7.5, sea -4.5, indy +8.5

Comment

that second teaser should have buffalo +13. it's a 10pt tease. my typo.

teasers
              4* carolina -1, oakland +4.5
              4* new orleans +1, san diego +8

good luck

Comment

Tuel starting for Buffalo....crap.

Comment

yeah, still like it. They've played tough at home and spiller is playing today too. Heck, KC has been going against a ton of backups and doing just ok at home (cambell and keenum).
                  Good luck.

2* Seahawks tt o27.5 -120
                  bucs have let up 31 to the opposing team each of the past 3 weeks. Now @ seattle I'll take the 1/2 below 4 tds.

2* New Orleans tt 1H o13.5
                  at least half of the time when saints win this year they score at least 14+ first half. Jet's secondary is not playing lock down and that's good for this play.

Comment

2* saints 2nd half -3.5
                    couple bad 'catches' by receivers. They're letting ivory run wild. They can remedy some of that 2nd half. That's a +2 for the game to cover.

Comment

3* raiders -0.5 2H
                      makes it +14 for the game. I think they come out 2nd half and do at least something right.

Comment

6* 7pt teaser - indy +7, over 35

Comment

3* indy -3 2H
                          3* indy/houston o20 2H

Comment

3* gb -3, over 44 tonight

I kind of hope that over hits. I had thought about the under in this game too but decided not to pull the trigger on that. Just believe bears will put up a little and pack will do the rest.
                            I already have gb finishing off another teaser at -.5 I didn't post that though so oh well there.

Also played a week 10 tease
                            6* skins +7.5, bengals +8.5, denver/sandiego o47
                            2* skins -2.5

Comment

props
                              4* Eddie Lacie o79.5 rushing yards -140
                              bears have been givin up rushing yard over 80 the last several weeks to Alfred Morris, RG3 and Brandon Jacobs.
                              94, 82, 120, 99 are lacie's rushing yards last 4 games.

2* Bears tt o10 1H

Comment

Working...
                              X