Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Halloween EVE

My best bet for tonight is
    Nucks-144 they are hot, the wings are struggling.

I like Leafs-105 same situation they are hot, I know they dont play well in Calgary, but with their captain on the shelf this is
    a trend thats gonna end

Go Sharks, not bettin' just rooting, Home team has won last 12 meetings

This is great people are starting to chime in daily. Lets get this.
    good luck

Garister you are going against your system with your Tor pick? I am laying off this game with Tor on B2B. I do think there will be some goals scored. I don't know why, but I think Detroit comes up with a win tonight. Not touching that one either.
    I am taking Pitt tonight with a little revenge for LY's playoffs. Plus they have won all Reg season matchups in the last 2 years.
    I haven't decided if I am betting the Kings yet or not. I usually love to take the home team in this series. I just don't know if SJ is going to bring it with their revenge for last years playoffs. It should be low scoring unless they are both just tired. Los on a B2B and SJ 3 rd game in 4 nights. I will probably wait to win the Pitt game and then bet the Kings.

Comment

Vancouver hitting on all cylinders right now and the Red Wings are struggling. Franzen and Helm out for Detroit tonight who are struggling to score goals. Canucks should outscore the Red Wings in British Columbia tonight.

San Jose is an impressive 5-1-1 on the road, they jump out to a lead and hold on for victories. San Jose wins on the road.

Comment

Working...
      X