Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEC in the National championship is it a lock this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC in the National championship is it a lock this year?

Well Alabama is their only hope this year for that to happen.

Here are some things working against that. LSU has had Alabama's balls in Tuscaloosa for quite some time as Bama has had theirs in Baton Rouge. It is and has been a road series. Alabama hasn't fared well at all against Auburn the last ten years.

Alabama has turned it up a notch in recent games but we must think about it logically.. Other than Virginia Tech who I personally think isn't that good they haven't played anyone. I said before the season started that South Carolina could win it all but that isn't going to happen. Personnel wise they are the best.

Never mind all that.. Alabama has to hope the hamburglers mind is bad but if it isn't there are severe weaknesses in the secondary and LSU will exploit that. He is all or nothing and if he is on like he was against Georgia, Alabama will get beat. I personally think he is a mental case and Alabama could get multiple turnovers and win big.

Am I saying there is not a chance of the SEC repeating.. Absolutely not. Alabama is their one and only hope but they are damn good and I wouldn't wager against them..But I am bias..

Just going to be tough this year..
Working...
X