X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS +9.5 at INDIANA

I have been looking at this game.

The current Line is Indiana -9.5

Indiana's Offense plays at a very high pace and Illinois Defense will be gassed by the 4th quarter. Indiana is # 2 in the Big 10 in total offense and the Hoosiers also are ranked 10th in the nation with points scored per game at 42 ppg.

The Hoosiers main problem is not the Offense, it is the Defense. As bad as Illinois is on defense the Hoosiers are just plain worse allowing 37.8 per game. Illinois should be able to score on this defense.

Illinois offense will score a lot of points in this game. 2 things that will prevent Illinois from winning this game.

# 1 The Defense-there is no way that Illinois will be able to stop Indy from scoring. By the fourth quarter Illinois defense will be out of gas.

# 2 Penalties-Illinois is ranked in the bottom tier in penalties. This team draws the dumbest flags at the absolute worst time all game long. They will continue to shoot themselves in the foot this week also.

INDIANA 52 ILL 38

I was just breaking this game down and I am glad you are on my side.

I think Indy can win this by the 10. If their heads are in it.

They had bowl aspiration this year, and the minny loss may have crushed their spirits. They have 3 wins now. With the only winnable game besides Illinois, Purdue to close it out. Wiscy and OSU are the other games.

I do see a high scoring game either way.

I really want to lay the 10 but its hard to say if these kids are watching the hoops team already?

They made my short list tho.

Comment

DEAD BALLS CLOSE 52-35

Illinois defense is really bad.

Indy covers as predicted.

Comment

Great prediction!

Comment

Working...
        X