No announcement yet.

College Football Week #10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be the worst big game capper ever.

Wow. Oregon. Fast but small. Love seeing a physical team win.

Still hate Baylor a lot. They will go down soon with NCAA problems. Mark my word.

Comment

Stoops is the most overrated coach in college football. Bad play calling and game management all 4 quarters.

Comment

Well, I thought last year's Stanford win over the Ducks was a fluke but now I guess we know how to stop Oregon......with a really stout defense. Bad defense? Nope. Mediocre defense? Nope. Good defense? Nope. Very good defense? Probably not. But an excellent, top 5 type defense? Yep. So now we don't have to wish for that Alabama-Oregon match-up because I think we just saw what would happen and it would be another huge, disappointing national championship game.

Comment

There is a positive about the Oregon game. There is going to be a shit load of green "we want Bama shirts" going to goodwill and the Dominican Republic..

Comment

Just send them to Waco, TX!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
              Woodee be very careful with that pick, Wisky will dominate this game at home this team is pretty darn good on both sides of the ball. BYU flying all the way cross country to play in the rain.

Wisky should cover this game by 13
              Wisky covers win by 10

Comment

ADD NAVY TO YOUR RADAR.

NAVY -17 at home vs Hawaii.

ND could not stop this triple sweep option run game of Navy and Hawaii will not either, Big weekend for the Military- Navy will be fired up-this is my game of the week.
                Navy 4th and one at the half-foot line late 3rd qtr did not get in-cost me the cover.

Comment

Yeah me too. Maybe a little ND hangover. Also, Coach Chow and Coach Ken
                  are good buds. First game ever between two Polynesian race head coaches.
                  I should have looked deeper into this game.

Comment

Yep. I was wrong on wiscy.

Comment

I am on this ALABAMA game.

LSU +12.0 at BAMA. A Few Stats that jump off the floor when looking at this match up.

DEFENSE: LSU is allowing 21.9 pts a game vs Bama at 9.8. TAKE 21.9 -9.8 =12.1

I can see how the book came to this line using pure math. They forgot a few things IMO.

PENALTIES: LSU is horrible in drawing a flag, So far this year 57 times that yellow flag flew for a total of 462 yards. BAMA on the other side of the coin has been hit 40 times for 334 yards. Look for the home town noise and pure lack of discipline LSU will continue this trend.

SPECIAL TEAMS: A key area to look at and everything I see BAMA is head and shoulders better at Special Teams than LSU.

My numbers clearly come in BAMA by 21
                      38-17 bama wins by 21 dead balls center

Comment

Nice forecasting this week, Carpet. Right on the money.

Comment

Thank you Woodee

Comment

Working...
                          X