X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 10

TNF

3* Washington -2
    The vikings always play the cowboys well. It's a thing that just happens. It happened last weekend and because of it (I believe) this line is lower than it should be. Skins are coming off a big win against the chargers which wouldn't happen if SD could run the ball from the 1 yd line. Vikings can run but they lack that opposite threat in the passing. Both defenses aren't that great with washington having a worse D. Skins balance between being able to pass better and run well along with the option threat take this game.

2* washington/vikings over 50
    Both D's let up points.

Teaser
    3* washington +4, over 44

Sunday
    4* Bills +3.5
    Bills played well against KC, best D in the league. 2 pick 6's killed them. Pitt's D isn't as scary. Buffalo's run attack is stronger with spiller getting healthier. Add to that the possibilty of EJ Manuel coming back and if not him then Thad Lewis will and I like the bills to keep it close.

3* Carolina +6
    This Panthers team has a very nice defensive front. This 9er team is doing well because it has been able to run the football or at least have that threat. I think carolina forces Kaepernick to beat them from the pocket. Panthers are in a tie with several teams for 2nd most int's this season. Defense keeps this close.

3* Houston +3
    The cardinals are coming off bye to host the houston texans. Texans are coming off 6 straight losses. However, Case Keenum in his two starts has shown a spark that against a lesser team could lead them to a W. He's faced off against KC and Indy both of which he played well against. Now a good arizonia D. That doesn't worry me. Opposite side they faced Alex Smith who protects the ball very well in his dink and dunk chip away at you offense and Andrew Luck who is an above average QB. Now against Carson Palmer and an extremely fragile offensive line. Mendenhall is coming back and for some reason, to a fault, Arians has a soft spot for him. I see him taking some touches away from Ellington whom they don't believe can handle a big load (heh heh). Well, Houston's about to drop a big load on the cardinals.

3* Green Bay -1.5
    Backup QB Seneca Wallace oh no! Nick Foles 7TDs! Well, philly coming off a massive game I think has a let down here. Pack still played well with Lacy and starks carrying the rock. Philly has to travel again after going across country. Pack win.

3* Denver/San Diego over 57
    The only way I see this not hitting is IF the chargers are able to do to denver what they did to Luck and milk the heck out of the clock. But that requires Denver to not score on offense which coming off a bye I don't see happening.

3* Miami -2.5
    Bucs got it up for the seahawks but went limp too early. Part of that I think was a Glennon v Wilson side story (Glennon was QB1 until Wilson came to that same college where he was forced to QB2). Last time bucs played that well against a playoff team was against he saints where they also almost (maybe should have) won. Next game they lost by 20 to the pats.
    Miami jettisoned their bully, have had 10 days rest and a very short travel to the bucs stadium. I'll bite on the 2.5. This is one of those games that wouldn't surprise me if I'm on the wrong side though.

Teasers
    7* Carolina +16, houston +13, denver +3.5
    5* Washington +8, bengals +8.5, denver/sd o47
    5* wash/minn o40, buffalo +13, indy +1

well, washington went limp on us 2nd half. Teasers are still alive there.

Adding:
    3* Detroit pk
    Jay Cutler is coming back! woohoo! Don't care to be honest. I think the lions run through them and then let megatron do his thing. They have a chance to sweep the bears and I believe they get it done.

3* detroit +7 / saints +1
    for some reason the cowboys always play the saints tough but generally the saints win. Rob Ryan knows those cowboys well and will certainly use that information well since the saints seem to be playing good defense. Plus, at home it's traditionally hard to bet against them.

Also, I'm playing this for fun parlay.
    GB-1, indy ML -420, detroit pk, buffalo ML +125, carolina ML +205, titans ML -650
    1* pays 34.7*

Comment

gl.....
      N/A

Comment

thanks....

adding
        4* Seattle +3.5, buff/pitt o36

Comment

4* Indy -7 2H -120
          Thats +21 for the game. We know they can generate points 2nd half

Comment

stupid colts

4* houston +3 2H +105

Comment

hmmm not the best day so far. Stupid houston

4* Saints -6
              Very much considered dallas here. For some reason they tend to play the saints very close. However, primetime in the dome, Rob Ryan now the D coordinator and the saints D playing relatively well they will be well informed on the tendencies of Mr Romo. I feel they win by the td.

Comment

couple bad 2nd half plays.
                Not too crazy about the miami play but I'll let it sit. WIll look at the sack total for that game.

season: 72-70 -2.9*

Comment

4* miami/tb Over 39

2* over 6 sacks

Comment

You've got to think Miami wins this game. They could very easily be sitting at 6-2 right now and Tampa hasn't even won a game. A few trends,
                    ATS Trends
                    MIA - 1-6 ATS L7 vs. TAM
                    MIA - 0-4 ATS L4 on MNF
                    MIA - 2-6 ATS L8 road games
                    TAM - 0-4-1 ATS L5 on MNF
                    TAM - 1-4 ATS L5 as a dog
                    TAM - 1-5 ATS L6 after two or more consecutive losses

Not very good either way but on the year Miami is 4-4 ATS (2-2 road) and TB is 2-6 ATS (1-3 home) and the O/U's are about 50/50.

Over/Under Trends
                    MIA - 7-3 to the UNDER L10 road games
                    MIA - 5-1 to the OVER L6 on MN
                    TAM - 4-1 to the OVER L5 vs. MIA
                    TAM - 4-0 to the OVER L4 as a dog

I like the OV in this game. TB started out pretty good on D but last 4 they've given up 31, 31, 31 and 27. And except the first game of the season Miami is 7-0 last 7 games 42 or over total for the game.

Comment

Miami is the better team here. The X Factor is Tampa just played Seattle and the Bucs have to be smarting from that physical game.

The dolphins have a good hard hitting defense and it will take its toll on Tampa.

Comment

yeah, I'm sticking with miami but it would not surprise me to see tampa get it's first win. I'm curious how much of a distraction this whole icognito thing really is. Then again, that O-line couldn't get worse.

Good luck guys!

Comment

I need Miami to cover to go 5-0 and 4-1 on my 2 mock Hilton entries. Kiss of death no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                            I need Miami to cover to go 5-0 and 4-1 on my 2 mock Hilton entries. Kiss of death no doubt.
                            Why oh why would you tell us that ?

Comment

yep, all weekend went against my gut on this and some fantasy football things. Looks like the fantasy will work out but this one... I think bucs keep this up. Dolphins look like absolute garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X