US Marine Corps Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Marine Corps Birthday

November 10 1775 a few good men got together at a place called Tun Tavern and called themselves Marines.

This year the Marines will celebrate its 238th birthday.

One thing that remains constant on the tenth of November! This unique holiday for warriors is a day of camaraderie, a day to honor Corps and Country.

Throughout the world on 10 November U.S. MARINES celebrate the birth of our corps-the most loyal, most revered, most feared, and the most professional fighting force in the world.

Happy Birthday USMC.

I served 10 years active duty Marine 1975-1985 GySgt USMC.

Freedom has a flavor the protected shall never know.

Thank you for your Service, Gunny Carpet!!! I currently work with three Marines in my office, they are outstanding Professionals!!! They're all gearing up for their Marine Corps Ball, next weekend.
    I'm a retired USAF MSgt myself. Happy Veteran's Day!!!

Comment

Happy Veterans Day Carpet and PDiddy

I'm also retired USAF MSGT (Dinger) (1987-2009)

Comment

Thank you all. VERY MUCH !

Comment

Happy Veterans day and thank you
          good luck

Comment

You, guys got me thinking Thank You for your service.

I remember my visit to an AIR Force Base in Panama they actually had real plates and silverware I did not want to leave that chow hall......

Comment

I was stationed at Howard AFB TWICE in my career. I was there during Operation Just Cause when we captured Noreiga. On duty the night of the attack, working on the airfield....... Also there in the late 90's as we were preparing to turn the Canal/Airfield back over to Panama.

Comment

I was in Panama to attend Jungle Warfare School, Ft Sherman canal zone.
                The school was run by Army Rangers and they made it has hard on us Marines as they could.

Comment

Working...
                X