No announcement yet.

College football discussion week #11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bret, all great plays. 9-0 is a great possibility. GL.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
      RR, going to go against you on a couple. these second or mid games are based on
      preception, rather than reality. Louisville is done. BCS and Heisman wise. They
      have slogged along and Houston has been a consistent team. Rice has been a
      great ATS play and I see them wiping out a La Tech team that is not the same
      type of team we followed last year.

Rice -17
      Houston +15.5
      No problem Kman. I only did this one other time and I stunk at it. This was basically for fun. I try not to venture too hard outside the SEC for the most part but it seems I got everyone involved which is a good thing.

Comment

When I first started posting here, everyone for the most part, would just make
        their picks and not really open up for discussion. I think that's turned to where
        now, we have more open opinions on the games.
        It means a lot to me, because I want/or need to validate what I see happening
        with team trends and you've done a great job of making that happen.

Just hope I'm with the sharps this Saturday. ha, ha.

Comment

How on earth could the oddsmakers have blown it on that Wisconsin line so badly. Opened at 22, closed at 27.5-28 and still covered by over 20 pts! The books got hammered on that one.

I'm going to go against most of you on that Stanford pick. They had their game of the season last week and USC on the road won't be a piece of cake. The Trojans have played better since that pussy Kiffin got the boot. They are 4-1 since then with just the 4 pt loss at ND.
          Stanford might be in for a slight letdown, and this is a sandwich game 'in a way' with the huge win over Oregon last week and the "Big Game" scheduled for next week. Granted California sucks this year but the Stanford/Cal rivalry is historically the biggest game of the year, having been played for around 120 yrs, and is for possession of the coveted Stanford Axe. We'll see I guess.

Comment

Nice call Dragon. idk why I went with Stanford in my POW. All week it was between Colorado st and Auburn then talked myself into going with Stanford. Had a chance to get in the money for it. Oh well though.

Comment

I had it in my mind all week to take Miss st. and changed my mind to Auburn. Got extremely lucky to get the win.

Comment

Working...
              X