• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now @ +165. Like it even more.

Comment

Congrats Resteasy, on your new son.....

Comment

Resteasy, Where can I send the Cowboy onesy for your son?

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
          Big Eye IPA?

Any thoughts on props tonight?
          Considering S. Smith will score a TD @ +145
          New England, even with Talib back, already announced two more out in the secondary.
          Alpha Centauri Imperial IPA from Hop Valley Brewery, Springfield, OR. I live on the low-populated coast so we get mainly Oregon brewed products unless I want to make the 25 mile round trip to the specialty liquor store. This is a really good one and it's only $3.99. I've got 2 more bottles for Monday Night FB :^ )

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
            Resteasy, Where can I send the Cowboy onesy for your son?

Congratulations
            hahaha you can send it to Central Dump, Anytown USA, 01234

MMMmmmm beer. We have 2 specialty liquor stores rather close. I tend to get different beers each time I go. I do like porters and stouts a bit more than the hoppy IPAs though. Stone is generally reliable for a good brew. St. Sebastian Dark is a nice dark belgian ale and comes in a cool bottle and of course Allagash tends to make good heavies.

I do say that Steve Smith prop is tempting. Good value. With Talib in though I'm more hesitant. Talib did shut down Graham which is impressive. Perhaps value gets pushed to LaFell? o3.5 receptions juiced at -145.

I also like D Williams score a td +165. Pats are weakest at the run right now it seems. They have his rushing total on the nose. He's done about that on average (42.5) from the last 4-5 games. So don't see that as a great play (the rushing total). However, Carolina may gameplan to run the ball more to keep brady sidelined. It'd be the smart thing to do.

I don't see a cam newton rush total prop. Kind of curious about that.

with all that said I'll go with :
            3* LaFell over 3.5 receptions -145
            2* D. Williams o42.5 rushes -115
            1* d. Williams score a td +165

3* pats +10, under 53
            adding 1 * to pats play to bring to 5* pats +3

good luck all and thank you for the congrats. Perhaps my son will let me watch a little more of this game than he did yesterday

Comment

OH
              2* over 5.5 sacks EV

Comment

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
                Perhaps my son will let me watch a little more of this game than he did yesterday
                RestEasy; Congrats on your son. Put that little tike in front of the tv and turn on a Illinois Football game-He will sleep soundly.

Comment

Took a 7pt teaser Car +4/Un 54 and also Car -140 to win/UN 47 so 2nd H Im going to hedge and go NE -1/2 pt.

Comment

Working...
                  X