Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-WEEK #12-Post picks HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kman or Ock,

I agree with the emailing option but is there anyway we can get those selections by the leaders before the early games start? Not trying to tell you how to run your contest or anything but that would be beneficial to most. It might even help pay for the deer damage to my mustang. lol

Comment

I agree with Red Raider. Its 12:45 and we havent seen picks yet? C'mon . they were sent in Friday. They should be posted by 12:00 before the games have started.

Comment

Krichinsky and OCK:

In all the past contests even those coordinated by Xbigpappa, the final week leaders selections were posted on this site anywhere from 5 – 30 minutes after the designated closing time. If you’re worried about privacy issues or identity theft, just set up a temporary e-mail account at yahoo, hotmail, Gmail, etc and collect the leaders picks. This has been done before on this site.

Since Jeff designated you as coordinator of the contest, you’re responsible for posting the picks not him.

Thus far, the contest has been run very well - just advising – good luck whatever you do!

laxsfo99

Comment

I would also like to extend my gratitude to both of you guys on how well you have handled the contest and perhaps this was just an over sight. I agree with Lax that you both should set up temp email accounts to receive the selections. I wasn't trying to start anything but we would all prefer to have them before kickoff. I mean these guys are the best this year and we would certainly like to cash in on them if possible.

Comment

Dropped the ball here big time, been working on it. Apologize.
            All above valid points.

Bobomax
            Utah St. -7.5

woodee12
            Cent. Mich -9.5

Stormy 11114
            Oh. St. -34.5

Comment

No big deal. Do to worry about it Kman.

I sure you have other stuff going on in your life today besides posting picks.

I chose a soft line as my pick as I didn't have much time to cap this week off a tip from a buddy. Now I see the leader has the same play and I'd rather win than get second here this year.

But my 2nd pick is ohio state and I see a fellow 2nd placer has that pick.

Comment

I chose a soft line as my pick as I didn't have much time to cap this week off a tip from a buddy. Now I see the leader has the same play and I'd rather win than get second here this time around.
                But my 2nd pick is ohio state and I see a fellow 2nd placer has that pick

Anyway. Good luck guys. Kman and ock have run a solid contest this year so give them a little break on this and I bet they will be on it next week.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post

I chose a soft line as my pick as I didn't have much time to cap this week off a tip from a buddy. Now I see the leader has the same play and I'd rather win than get second here this time around.
                  But my 2nd pick is ohio state and I see a fellow 2nd placer has that pick

Anyway. Good luck guys. Kman and ock have run a solid contest this year so give them a little break on this and I bet they will be on it next week.

Absolutely. They have my vote to run it as long as they wish. I don't think anyone meant any harm at all. Kman and Ock both seem to be straight up guys and hopefully they didn't take all this to heart. I certainly wasn't upset with them.

Comment

Perhaps we should have had the picks sent to one of us. For that I am sorry, guys.

I will see what K-Man wants to do about it the next two weeks. The picks were never sent to me, so I cannot post what I have not received.

If it will make it any easier, the picks can be sent to me, or as was suggested, we can set up a temp email for the picks.

I am not really worried about anyone getting my email address, I know where the delete key is located for junk email.

We will do what works best. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by OCK View Post
                      Perhaps we should have had the picks sent to one of us. For that I am sorry, guys.

I will see what K-Man wants to do about it the next two weeks. The picks were never sent to me, so I cannot post what I have not received.

If it will make it any easier, the picks can be sent to me, or as was suggested, we can set up a temp email for the picks.

I am not really worried about anyone getting my email address, I know where the delete key is located for junk email.

We will do what works best. Sorry for the delay.

Don't worry about it OCK you guys are running a great contest. I think I speak for everyone by saying you guys are a breath of fresh air to the guy that was before you. Let's all forget about this and concentrate on winning football picks..

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                        Don't worry about it OCK you guys are running a great contest. I think I speak for everyone by saying you guys are a breath of fresh air to the guy that was before you. Let's all forget about this and concentrate on winning football picks..
                        Thanks for the kind words. But we will have something in place by next week to avoid this again.

K-Man and I will probably set up a temp email address just for the picks of the top people and I will see that they are posted at the cutoff time next Saturday.

We will decide and post our decision.

Thanks for your support.

OCK

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                          I have a question...Is there two or three weeks left? If there is three weeks left, MP has a chance and so does anyone with 5 losses, although not likely with 5.
                          Its a risk-reward proposition. At best, my calcs show theres a 1 in 213.456 chance I would be lucky enough to win any money, and I would do so by putting in a lot of late hours and my friends here losing, and my reward for ether misfortunes would be very very mall (thought greatly appreciated) for the effort. Id rather not win money by throwing darts at a board, last year I worked my ass off researching games to win the CGOTW title and the cash.

Not to make excuses, but this Fall Mrs. MP signed me up to take a stand up comedy class and then a fucking pickup truck drive into our living room in late Sept, and its been until now that construction is nearly completed (I killed the graduations class show, btw), so in many ways Im proud to say I still went 8-4 ats despite what have been tremendous distractions; again good luck to those who have done a fantastic job with only 2-3 losses and I hope to compete for a second title in 2014!

Comment

Working...
                          X