Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 12

Son born last week and this week it's my birthday. :hw<
    Hopefully this sunday goes better than last.

5* Titans +1
    They are the better team with a good defense.

4* Saint -9
    Falcons are garbage. I thought maybe they can get it up for this divisional game but really don't think they have the ability to do so.

3* Denver -2.5
    I don't think the pats are good enough to keep up.

2* chicago +2
    2* chicago/rams over 45.5
    Rams are looking good lately but I think the bears are the better team. However, Zac Stacy should get into the end zone against this terrible bears run D. I expect points from both. Plus, McCown has been solid for them.

2* Minn/Greenbay over 44
    both defenses have holes.

Teaser
    8* Saints +0.5, carolina +5.5, titans +10
    7* detroit -2, chicago +9

2* brees over 340.5 yds +110
    2* pierre thomas over 4.5 receptions -130

Comment

Probably the Saints easiest offensive match-up of the year and they're laying a total egg.

Comment

Jesus Christ...what a pathetic performance by Drew Brees and the Saints. Atlanta hadn't given up less than 23 pts all year....Mike-fucking- Glennon led his team to 64 fucking points in 2 games....Geno Smith 30pts....Carson Palmer 27 pts....Drew Brees? 17 pts. Give me a break.

Comment

I had a little time thursday to reflect on the saints while coaxing my infant to sleep and i had seriously thought about buying it back. I hadnt looked at the schedule with seattle ahead (coming off bye at home) a conservative gameplan against an inferior opponent wasnt surprising. Also, falcons are done and that was their big game of the season. Results were not all that surprising but certainly annoying.

Adding
          2* ny jets +3.5
          They win every other so should at least cover right? Ravens played well last week but against a bears team that cant block the run and still lost. Jets got smashed. Last time that happened they beat the saints. They have the talent to bottle the run game and pressure flacco. What worries me is their secondary. Also, ravens have a big matchup thursday night against rival pitt. Maybe they go conservative for a jets cover.

Comment

3* pitt +2

7* Pitt +8, carolina/miami over 34.5

Im leaning vikings and perhaps under in giants game with wind gusts expected

Comment

7* giants +8, colts +13, tenn/oak over 32

3* gmen -2

Comment

3* over 20.5 oak/titans 2H

Comment

3* denver +4.5, over 47.5
                  1* welker score a td +105
                  why not try to get it to him for this game? Perhaps pats will be all over him or perhaps they'll be too busy with all the other weapons.

nearly even on the day. +1.6 with denver plays to go.

Comment

I'd love to see a roundtable with QB's from the 60s, 70s and 80s and
                    have them talk about some of the hits they took and how they surrvived.
                    Romo gets sacked on a clean hit and roughing is called and earlier today
                    the refs gave Chicago 10 shots from the St. Louis 1yd line. Part of that
                    was a clean tackle on McCown that was ruled as roughing.

Comment

It's getting frustrating to watch football. Questionable calls changes the momentum and overall results. Mostly when you think you handicapped the right play only to get it ripped off by the Refs.

On the flip side I have been helped with some calls, but would rather have the teams determine the game and not the refs. It would be nice if you can challenge obviously bad calls....someday....maybe.

Comment

Great job by interim Denver head coach Del Rio going ultra conservative with the lead in an explosive team's own yard. As someone once pointed out, "you play to win the game". You don't go in clock kill mode or prevent in the 1st H.

Comment

Tell me about it. There were some calls and non calls that drove me nuts. I also would love to see some discipline installed where when a player jumps up waving his arm for PI every frigging play they get a fine or something. It's extremely annoying.

And now plays.

3* sf TT over 26.5
                          3* over 46
                          4* sf +0.5, over 40

I was very tempted to take the skins but i just can not trust that defense to stop the niners who are coming off 2 close losses to good teams. Am going to look at props later too when the little guy takes a nap.

Good luck

Comment

I am really tempted to take the 49ers too as they have really beat up on bad teams this year. Their 4 losses are vs teams with a combined record of 34-10. All of their wins, except the Rodgers led Packers in Week 1, have been by double-digits. And the 4 sub-500 teams they've faced have been out-scored 101-41. However, the public is on SF at a rate of 80% which scares the crap out of me. Plus, the Redskins have won their last 2 home games.
                            Having lost 2 in a row though, and now playing a bad team with some dissension going on in it's ranks, you've gotta think the 49ers come out very determined. And possibly not relevant at all, but this is a divisional sandwich game for the 'Skins coming off a loss at Philly and with the Giants on deck.

Comment

Working...
                            X